Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skizmo

Ho wto be a kandi kidd!!!

12 posts in this topic

I was looking for way to make a present work cuz I'm making a kandi cuff type thing for someone and it's not working. So i go to google(big surprise) and type in kandi how to. Then I see this site!!!

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Kandi-Kid-(Girls)

seriously? they now make manuals for this? lol I couldn't stop laughing. just thought someone might get a kick out of it too

HAHA!LOLOLOLOROFLLMAO!!!!!!!

This is such a stereotype. I mean, I guess stereotypes are made based on some facts but come on! It's funny, but a little over the top!

ROFLMAO! OMG if you need a guide like that then you shouldn't be there. I think the greatest thing ever about going to my first couple raves was learning all this stuff. Uncovering the mystery, and here someone is just putting it out there for everyone. haha, but some of the tips in there were hilarious.

#7 Hoard sugar. Candy is an essential when raving, and Kandi Kids seem to be constantly hyper. Candy necklaces are great as they fulfil both definitions of raver candy. Lollipops (suckers) are another essential.

lol....

lmao. I still can't get over it. don't forget your boa's next party!!!!

HeeYoun's Kandy Kid 101

ANNOY EVERYTHING IN SIGHT

JK

I used to be one. *the shame* T_T

rofl copter ahaha I love this part in the tips section of that write up.

"Keep fit. Its easier to move in crowded places when you are skinny"

XD

Hee-Youn that is the best sig pic ever!! LoL

jerk off. stick to the topic lol jk

Oh wow that just made me die a little inside. Although, I'd pay to see someone take these tips and then go to a really heavy rave, like a ShadowFX rave.... oh sweet jesus they'd be eaten alive.

It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside like I just ate a kitten....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Get into Happy Hardcore. It's pretty much every Kandi Kid's favorite kind of music. It fun, fast-paced and upbeat. It helps you get happy and makes you DANCE!

hahahhaha

yeah......

no........

Get into Happy Hardcore. It's pretty much every Kandi Kid's favorite kind of music. It fun, fast-paced and upbeat. It helps you get happy and makes you DANCE!

made me lmao