Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MadRaverRai

Jason Jollins and MadRaverRai + Core NYC

60 posts in this topic

The guest list so far is as follows. If you are not on this then you should email me ASAP madraverrai@gmail.com

Aaron Hawkins

Aaron Winik

Albert Ro

Alex Kim

Alex Lee

Alfred Kan

Alvin Drown

Alyssa Chang

Ana Costantini

Anastasia Ramseran

Andrew Van Vlack

Andy Chan

Anna Shapiro

Billy Chou

brian yu

Clara Collazo

Clement Sarion

Corrine Battey

Danny Diaz

David Che

Dhianne Maddera

Diana Bacila

Edwin Rosario Jr.

Eli Ellis

Eric Chen

Erica Rose Smith

Eymi Tavarez

Felix Matias

Frances Kou

Francesca Crummell

Guy Costantini

Ivonne Platero

James Lee

james Min

Janet Soto

Jefferson Alvin Libatique

Jen Chang

Jennifer Arango

Jesse Lee

Johnathan Jun

Joseph Clini

Juan Rios

jubayer mossibir

Kara Maureen

Karen Lee

Kathy Li

Keener He

Kim Rodriguez

Lancelot Chase

Linh Vo

Lisa Zhu

Louis Cho

Marian Golden

Mark Calica

Marthy Soliven

Michael Preston Lee

Nadia Lee

Nichole Flech

Nina Li

Paul Moreno

Paul Reinhart

Reno Clini

Rona Hervias

Sarkis Vartan Kotschumian

Scott Noweres

Sophia Park

Stephen Johnson

Steve Groves

Suave Lilakos

Tijana Kajtazi

Tony Kim

William Rhi

yoli leo

sorry to say that tonight i wont see any of you, i dont know if it was because of my rotten luck this week but i went to pacha and due to some unforseen circumstances i was not able to get in. i hope you all have a good time and stuff, and lets hope that the owner of the club fixes the problem.

Why couldn't you get in atomesk?

Alff...I heard what happened. That sucks. Can you get a non-drivers state ID or get your permit? I'm sure that it would never pose a problem again.

i didnt even have a way of contacting any of you -____- i mean i didnt have any of your phone numbers -____-

this party was tons of fun it sucked that pachas crappy equipment didnt let rai spin well i guess ill see him at love :)

it sucked that pachas crappy equipment didnt let rai spin well i guess ill see him at love :)

I thought Rai misplaced one of his wires...? Pacha's equipment is actually pretty top notch. :)

Either way, sorry to hear he couldn't play. Friday night was a shit load of fun though...nice seeing a lot of GSC'ers out and about. :D Myself and Keryn had an absolute blast opening things up for Jason upstairs. Can't wait to do it all again.

I thought Rai misplaced one of his wires...? Pacha's equipment is actually pretty top notch. :)

Either way, sorry to hear he couldn't play. Friday night was a shit load of fun though...nice seeing a lot of GSC'ers out and about. :D Myself and Keryn had an absolute blast opening things up for Jason upstairs. Can't wait to do it all again.

This night hurt me...bad.

It was lots of fun before I couldn't get my sound to come out of the ancient mixer pacha had downstairs in the basement. I actually had my wire and even went to get my secondary to make sure it wasn't me. Sall good though. it was still a lot of fun. Thank you everyone for coming out.