Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X1_Stringer

[Other Videos] X1_Stringer_DanceVid_08.25.06

6 posts in this topic

File Name :: X1_Stringer_DanceVid_08.25.06

Author :: X1_Stringer

Category :: Other Videos

Description ::

some dance stuffs non glowstick related I did...

criticism accepted

tell me what you think...

View File

Im really only a stringer, so expect my comments to be pretty shallow.

I really liked the moves at the beginning, your body seemed to flow pretty well with your footwork. At around the 40 second mark though,it seemed to me that you style seemed to lose its flow, especially when you started incoroporating hand movements too. Also, i noticed several times that the flow seemd to stop entirely when you were setting up for the harder moves.

The gliding portion i really enjoyed, partly because i want to get into freehanding and i want to combine freehanding with fliding.

Above all i enjoyed the napolean dynamite music, it really added lots of effect to the video.

Good luck and PLUR honey.

thanx man... i have really been trying to practice trying to make my movements more consistant by getting my upper body to flow with my lower body more...

but once i get to the harder moves and stuff my coordination goes out the door as i concentrate on them... i dont know with more practice i guess ill be able to sync them together

thanx for the crit bro

PLUR

wow... I haven't been downloading as much as in the past... but yeah, the vid was pretty sweet... I know some guys who are really into house, gliding, pop, etc... would you mind if I refer this vid to some of my friends... alright, thanks for sharing this video... peace...

This is really the first time I've seen house dancing other than in clubs, and I never really paid a lot of attention to it. I'm always more focused on who's got lights, and what they're doing with them. I was impressed. I can't really give any criticism because I have nothing to judge it off of, but I thought it looked good. Especially the gliding, it was very smooth. It looked like you were enjoying yourself, and that's what counts the most. On a footage note, pulling the camera a bit further back so your head is more included more next time might be better.

lol sweet! Nothing I would really do, but I'd love to learn more gliding, love gliding. =)