Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tonytiger337

New idea

17 posts in this topic

First off happy thanksgiveing everyone. I just came up with this idea when I was hanging up shirts. Takeing a old black flat hanger(not the round ones) and glueing glowsticks on both side. You could do alot of shit with it. I will make it later this week and show everyone, just wonder what everyone else thinks.

It would definitely be interesting but idk if u could do much with it. No throws or stalls. Tracing might be dificult. It would be sort of too bulky to trace behind with and other junk like that. Nice to see someone is thinking tho. ^_^ lol

that sounds pretty interesting, it would definately be hard.

I think it would be pretty sweet. Ooh, and threading wouldnt work very well. It would be just to big. Have u made it yet? I think I might have the wrong idea in my head. Im imagining a clothes hanger with glowsticks taped/glued to it. haha.

Interesting idea, would like to see how it pans out on video.

Oh....be careful please. No unfortunately accidents. You do need both of your eyes.

Me too! But yeah, I think that will look sick when u actually make it. Sick in the cool way lol. I was thinking of buying a Black Light for my room. Do u guys think this is a good idea? It will "co-exist" with a real lightbulb but when I glowstick. Bam! Off goes the lights, on comes the black light.

Me too! But yeah, I think that will look sick when u actually make it. Sick in the cool way lol. I was thinking of buying a Black Light for my room. Do u guys think this is a good idea? It will "co-exist" with a real lightbulb but when I glowstick. Bam! Off goes the lights, on comes the black light.

LOL. haha, I used to have eight four foot bulbs... one on each wall just below the ceiling and then below them I had shelves FILLED with empty liquor bottles that had a mixture of water and laundry detergent(blue) or water and yellow(yellow) highlighter fluid. lol, all the bottles would glow like crazy. So I'm in favor of you getting the blacklight because I really enjoyed the effect that mine gave my room. :P