Sign in to follow this  
melvenorc12

You know you're a stringer when...

217 posts in this topic

when you take glowsticks, and attach them to strings. amiright???? and then you make really cools circles with the glowsticks that you recently attached to the strings.

...my mom is a stringer??

omg my pet fish also??

and chuck norris??!

quite possibly.

You know you're a stringer when your friends think you're trying to commit suicide but really, you're just trying to do a windmill on a step stool without shattering all of the dishes you have laying around your apartment, when suddenly your strings get caught in the ceiling fan, tipping you off balance so the stool flies back, ramming into your computer, causing it to sputter out some "404: Goodbye cruel world" error.

You know you're a stringer when you steal another guy's medal and start stringing.

When all the peroxide stains on your body gives you cancer.

When get bored of doing a normal orbital and try playing jump rope while it's still going

The only reason you can do that is because your strings are longer than I am tall. :P

when u crack glowsticks and start stringing.....

did anyone say that one already :P

...when you do the three-beat weave with your keys on lanyards =P

you also might be a YoYoer if, while glowstring, you pretend you're also doing around-the-worlds or trapezes or double-or-nothings xD

you know ur a stringer when u come across somebody with a bad knot and u grab it untangle it in 2.5 seconds and walk away as if nothing rly happend

When, during your last practical assignement of School, you drive your teacher nuts because she can't convince you to stop trying to make an exact replica of the liquid mix (did that actually, but I couldn't get it to work, turned out I had the wrong substances)

When you have dead glowsticks around your neck or in your pocket almost 24/7.

When you cant sleep without glowsticks next to you on your bed. :L

. . . you're hunting through the stringing section of gs.c and can remember certain threads just by the title.

EPIC BUMP!

Sorry guys, I'm diging through the forums for a specific thread and found a few that I like so I'm bumping them to page 1.

When you find a thread from 2009 coming back to life, and can't help but post in it.

When your car/room/person reeks of glowsticks constantly.

When people see bruises on your arms and think you're abused.

When your friends have to stop you from talking cuz you won't stop talking about glowstringing videos, tricks, tricks, your trying to learn, and how you want to make your next video.

When you see the Facebook post about getting a mountain dew to glow and you want to get a couple of mountain dews just to glowstring with em.

When you have battle scars from learning basic wraps.

Awesome ^ one time, I busted the bridge of my nose so hard it bled. Had a slight blackeye.

:; When you just, string : )

^

My first stringing video.