Sign in to follow this  
melvenorc12

You know you're a stringer when...

217 posts in this topic

When your sticks are within glancing distance of you at all times.

Yay! *Looks at dead sticks wrapped in blue electric tape to block some of the scent* hahahahaha

Edited by MidnightBliss

When you want to check out a new string or a lace you've never seen before the moment you catch a glimpse of it

Edited by Biomecca

When you without your strings is like a crack addict without his crack.

When the store dosn't get another shipment of shoelaces for another 2 days, so you desperatly look around for something and can only find your father's good belts, and figure, "Hey! Now I know what the hooks are for!" And take out your neighbor's window.

When your sister's new Hello Kitty shoe laces suddenly go missing. Who dun it?!

<_<

Edited by Emilyxcore

When your sister's new Hello Kitty shoe laces suddenly go missing. Who dun it?!

<_<

when you had your sisters laces before she knew she had them

When the store dosn't get another shipment of shoelaces for another 2 days, so you desperatly look around for something and can only find your father's good belts, and figure, "Hey! Now I know what the hooks are for!" And take out your neighbor's window.

<_<

Please tell me you are kidding

When 98% of all the music on your 160GB harddrive is Trance or some form of EDM

Please tell me you are kidding

I am.

When you spend more money on shoestrings and glowsticks than you do your boyfriend or girlfriend..

When anything you pick up a string-like object weighted at one end you have a natural urge to try and do isolations, shotguns, and wraps with it.

When you rearrange all of the furnature in a room just so you have enough space to string =D

You know you're a glowstringer when:

- You're constantly scanning the floor at raves for brighter sticks

- You forgot laces or they snap, and you decide you didn't want shoes anyway.

- You see non-stringers constantly shotgun-ing and you think "can't they wrap something else?"

- You can dodge newer stringers before they can dodge themselves

- You glowstring while explaining things or telling stories at the dorms or parties

- You think about glowstringing when others are explaining things or telling stories

- You cut someone off, bust out your sticks and exclaim, "You know what would be cool? If you did this, and..."

- You debate not going to the rave tonight because you don't have sticks

- You listen to different music, and you just notice your style change in your head

- You don't want the rave to be too crowded

Ahh, that's all I got for now, haha.

Jeff

...when you've been on the receiving end of a concerned glare from the cashier that sold you all those shoe laces.

This one JUST happened to me! Hahaha!..

"You know you're a stringer when it's your turn to rip the bong, and your strings are awkward but you commence to successfully using it anyway."

LAWLZ!!

With PLURR

seirdo

when you've done so many weird experiments that your strings glow in the dark now

...when you've been on the receiving end of a concerned glare from the cashier that sold you all those shoe laces.

when then look at you just go, "Don't worry, you're not on the list" and do a creepy smile :D

This one JUST happened to me! Hahaha!..

"You know you're a stringer when it's your turn to rip the bong, and your strings are awkward but you commence to successfully using it anyway."

LAWLZ!!

With PLURR

seirdo

Im not a stringer

Im not a stringer

Obviously, you don't have to do every single little thing to be a stringer. There's really no need for sarcasm. I personally haven't had people ask me what I'm doing with dildos on strings, but that doesn't make me not a stringer. If I offended you, I can edit it for you if you like.

With PLURR

seirdo

I personally haven't had people ask me what I'm doing with dildos on strings, but that doesn't make me not a stringer.

well then you just haven't been stringing long enough -.-

ohh ya, its gonna happen