Sign in to follow this  
melvenorc12

You know you're a stringer when...

217 posts in this topic

you know your a stringer when you try to teach your dog

when your dog can pull off a better orbital than you

when u go to moe's u buy 6 pairs of shoe laces so u have back-up strings if they snap

you can trim ure strings to the perfect length every time.

you know how to make your string silky smooth 5 minutes after u just cut them down

when walking home from a party the cops throw u against a wall and say "where are the nun chucks u just had?!"

when walking home from a party the cops throw u against a wall and say "where are the nun chucks u just had?!"

LOL@thisactuallyhappenedtome.

>_>

when u are doing a lab in physics with a timer attached to a string. you know what happens next :D stalls, shotguns, watermills, windmills. flowers

.. when you smoke a phat blunt and glowstring right after

Obviously, Im not a stringer :huh:

Obviously, Im not a stringer :huh:

I musnt be either.

Edited by dEtour

--When ur neigbors fear for there windows cause of UFGO's (unidentifyed flying glowing objects)

--when u buy 5 pairs of shoelaces...and ur shoes are slip ons

--when u have so many blisters on ur hands u cant make a fist

--when u wake up nearly chocking to death with a shoe lace around ur throat

--when u go outside for a quick practice before bed......and when u go inside u realize its time for school

--when bordum strikes....anything attatched to a string becomes a fantastic practice item

--when ur gf buys ur glowsticks for ur bday

--when "because it glows" becomes ur main reason for buying stuff

LOL most of these are from personal experiance

well then im a stringer. not nearly as much of one as i used to be tho, which is good grande wise. but yeah glowsticking chopped is trippy as hell!

when your neighbors call the cops & the fire department because they think your playing with fire or something like that

To add on:

When you are visited by the fire department after cracking orange ultras

^^Actually Happened^^

^^Adding on to the add on^^

when they actually try and arrest you for it, or when your neighbor is standing across the gate trying to argue that you're a danger to society

when they actually try and arrest you for it, or when your neighbor is standing across the gate trying to argue that you're a danger to society

When they search your backpack and find 25 dead glowsticks and realize they messed up big time :|

And That my friends, is checkmate.

When they search your backpack and find 25 dead glowsticks and realize they messed up big time :|

when you aluminum tape a set of sticks together for flashiness and weight as a dead fire poi ending and security thinks it's a weapon. then when told they're glowsticks, try to peer inside the unwrapped portion to see if dead glowsticks are glowing (south st seaport, manhattan. "gimme those nunchucks son")

when you aluminum tape a set of sticks together for flashiness and weight as a dead fire poi ending and security thinks it's a weapon. then when told they're glowsticks, try to peer inside the unwrapped portion to see if dead glowsticks are glowing (south st seaport, manhattan. "gimme those nunchucks son")

LOL damned south street seaport cops.

You know you're a glowstringer when....oh damn brb, i just thought of a new combo

Edited by aodzhomie

when ur at an event talking to someone and your song comes on, u excuse yourself to go string away.

when u get frustrated that u cant find a place to string without having other ppl walk into ur spinning sticks.

when u do whatever it takes to get ur sticks into an event.....

when u get to where security searches you and they tell you "only 2 glowsticks per person", so u try to explain that they only last 5min and show them the wrapper as proof but they still deny you, so you hand 2 glow sticks to every person going in and tell them to wait till u go in so u can get them back and finally when u get inside and get the sticks back from the ppl waiting for you, you realize ur 8 short, but happy that its an even amount and throughout the night u spot the ppl who didnt give them back so u go talk to them, and become friends with most of them.

:D lol

When you tell people that you can dance.... but only if you have shoe laces with sticks attached at the ends.

when your neighbor almost convinces you that your gonna make a bomb outa those dead sticks

lol but i haven't got that far yet xD

when your neighbor almost convinces you that your gonna make a bomb outa those dead sticks

lol but i haven't got that far yet xD

(impressed)

When you tell people that you can dance.... but only if you have shoe laces with sticks attached at the ends.

lol especially when they're like "then show me."

When... you spend twenty minutes trying to explain to someone what stringing is and finally get frustrated till you just hit them with your strings and exclaim,"that's what glowstringing is, that's what it's all about!"