Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hush

Pinoy Glowstickers/stringers "Philippines"

53 posts in this topic

Hey grats the sites is running again,

i dont know what happen to the last account but i register again because i cant access my account...

Did the data base of the members has been erase?

anyway its so nice to be back...

miss you all ^_^

take care always and more power to GSC....

any filipino glowstickers/stringers there hit me a msg... ciao ^_^

:):dope:):dope:):dope

:) shout outs to al pinoy ravers there...

hit me a msg, me and my friends planing to build a community

of pinoy ravers "philippine base" of GSC...

GSC im asking permision to make a Philippine base ravers ^_^

I guess im the only Filipino glowstickers here... :(

anyways :) im happy to be GSC family member ^_^

I guess im the only Filipino glowstickers here... :(

anyways :) im happy to be GSC family member ^_^

kamusta ka, what part of the philippines are you in? i was in makati and i went to a club called Mbassy that played Techno, but noone glowsticked.

kamusta ka, what part of the philippines are you in? i was in makati and i went to a club called Mbassy that played Techno, but noone glowsticked.

oh so you went there we go there 2 or 3x a month not that often...

you can say that i guess theres only 3glowstickers here in the phil as what iv know...

hope others can contact me so we can meet up...

nextime you drop by in philippines care to hit me a message maybe we can meet up ^_^

One of my best friends recently moved to the philipines for college to skip 2 years of hs he was a good stringer. Him and my other friend actually got me started

hey maybe you could link us so we can meet up and make a phibase community of GSC...

i can learn string from him hehehe...

I'm filipino too, but moved here to Vegas, but hey when I do go back home for a vacation maybe we can meetup no? I freehand by the way

i plan on going there at the end of december cuz my friend's family owns some land there. i wanna hit up Boracay for new year's cuz i hear they have the craziest trance parties in the PI.

anyone else going to boracay?? :biggrin2:

im philipino lol but i live in the us >.>

hehehe are u visiting pinas soon?

I'm filipino too, but moved here to Vegas, but hey when I do go back home for a vacation maybe we can meetup no? I freehand by the way

sure no probs gladly to meet up glowsticker like me... i freehand also for 6th months now ^_^

not that goood yet still practicing...

hey when u get back can u bring us some crack sticks even tho i use my own made sticks...

coz theres no chem sticks available here... thanks ^_^

i plan on going there at the end of december cuz my friend's family owns some land there. i wanna hit up Boracay for new year's cuz i hear they have the craziest trance parties in the PI.

anyone else going to boracay?? :biggrin2:

well im going to baracay this october tho... all set up and planed hehehe and yup they have nice rave party there i guess more on pio or stinging...

there so few i know here that freehand ^_^

going to bacolod on december i guess ^_^

nice meeting u here guys...

pinoy ako, maraming clubs sa borcay, im telling you. To find em though, you have to stray away from all the tourist attractions. If i were you, head to Makati or Cebu. It's almost like Holland's Rotterdam, and Rotterdam is like a stringer's/sticker's heaven.

pinoy ako, maraming clubs sa borcay, im telling you. To find em though, you have to stray away from all the tourist attractions. If i were you, head to Makati or Cebu. It's almost like Holland's Rotterdam, and Rotterdam is like a stringer's/sticker's heaven.

hehehe you speak tagalog thank god nyahahaha... me bago na ngyun for trance the fort, umm green belt mkati and libis... ei when u visiting pinas.. im here at manila, bka mapadaan ka lang ng pinas nyahahaha...

What's the other half,

im half chinese btw

Hello I'm half filipino... my mom's family lives in Cebu.... I went there last September... I love going there! I love the arcade at the Megamall in Manila hahaha...

I was living in Houston , tx but now my dad moved us to Hawaii..... so I'm a few thousand miles closer to the Philippines!!! Yay!

What's the other half,

im half chinese btw

Well, there chinese, puerto rican, slovac, and other european stuff but i have to ask my grandmother about that.

hehehe you speak tagalog thank god nyahahaha... me bago na ngyun for trance the fort, umm green belt mkati and libis... ei when u visiting pinas.. im here at manila, bka mapadaan ka lang ng pinas nyahahaha...

just curious but, san ka sa manila tsong?

im full flip lol moved to us when i was 2 living here in the EC nyc atm heh.... akin bahay sa manila sa ilocos norte, aha tagalog is a bit rusty, pero my isang bahay rin na sa bagiuo city(sp) but i really wanna go to boracay, makati and cebu, pag nag vacation ako dinadaan lang sa bagiuo, kabugow, ilocos norte and some other place i forgot the name of as of the moment.

if i ever go ill hit tell yall and we should meet up !

Well, there chinese, puerto rican, slovac, and other european stuff but i have to ask my grandmother about that.

wow...

A meet in the phillipines would kick ass.

Hello I'm half filipino... my mom's family lives in Cebu.... I went there last September... I love going there! I love the arcade at the Megamall in Manila hahaha...

I was living in Houston , tx but now my dad moved us to Hawaii..... so I'm a few thousand miles closer to the Philippines!!! Yay!

hehehe nice to hear from u well comback at the pinas so we can meet ups with other glowstickers

just curious but, san ka sa manila tsong?

manila mismo manila malate area... kaw?

im full flip lol moved to us when i was 2 living here in the EC nyc atm heh.... akin bahay sa manila sa ilocos norte, aha tagalog is a bit rusty, pero my isang bahay rin na sa bagiuo city(sp) but i really wanna go to boracay, makati and cebu, pag nag vacation ako dinadaan lang sa bagiuo, kabugow, ilocos norte and some other place i forgot the name of as of the moment.

if i ever go ill hit tell yall and we should meet up !

sure thing man hehehe just got home from a weel vacation to boracay...

and darn yup theres party but not much coz its off season now in bora so few people go there just ryt for relaxing not so crowded...

just for laughs guys here some pics ^_^

IPB Image

goin wet

IPB Image

weeeeee hand stand

IPB Image

got it from my cuz shop @ bora

IPB Image

sunset @ bora

meet u up when u go home here in pinas "bring me some crack sticks hehehe"

Wow nice.... it would be cool if they actually filmed Bora in Bora lol!

hi guys,

been seeing this glowsticking.com website but i just registered today. anyway, it would be cool if there's a school or something where people can learn to glowstick/glowstring. I've been checking out youtube's glowstick videos, they're great. maybe having a GSC chapter here ain't such a bad idea. Hush, i guess you will be the head since mas-active ka. hehe.

oh by the way, i'm a fil-chi, used to go to rave parties but I seldom go now since busy na with work. anyway, anyone here going to the zoukout event in Singapore this december 8? I'll be going. (that's why i checked a lot of glowstick videos for practice, hehe)

anyway, cheers.