Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lira

Lira Yin pres. Transient Illusion

102 posts in this topic

The sharper transitions are very distinct transitions between the basslines of songs, but otherwise you can still hear a lot of overlap, and if you listen carefully, I have parts of songs playing for a long while before I phase their basslines in.

yup. i can hear that. thank god for quality headphones.

The transitions were definatly nice, but a couple of the overlays did take a while. I really liked its flow and is a really good Illusion mix. I can't wait for six.

THIS EVENING!

Transient Illusion pre-SSBMU set @ 10 PM Eastern time. BE THERE.

stickam.com/liralei

THIS EVENING!

Transient Illusion pre-SSBMU set @ 10 PM. BE THERE.

stickam.com/liralei

BRILLIANT!

(Guiness beer approval)

give me some time zones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

otherwise i will be on far too late

Eastern time, the zone that the cool people run on. It's a pre-SSBMU set-- do the regional math. :P

10 pm!

alright then

9:00 central. i will try to be there.

Spinning a set at 10 pm on Sunday, May 3. I've downloaded almost a gig of new music over the past few days, to get caught up with the few weeks I didn't download anything due to life and lack of harddrive space. People may forget that zin & Rai aren't the only ones who keep up with a shitton of music. ;)

Mostly new tracks, and an assload of mashups as always! <3

Spinning a set at 10 pm on Sunday, May 3. I've downloaded almost a gig of new music over the past few days, to get caught up with the few weeks I didn't download anything due to life and lack of harddrive space. People may forget that zin & Rai aren't the only ones who keep up with a shitton of music. ;)

Mostly new tracks, and an assload of mashups as always! <3

HELLA YES! I'm there. Downloadable as well?

Yep.

On that note, I've finally uploaded the two sets I recorded the night before SSBMU when Katt & Steve were sessioning with me. They're almost complete opposites in style and feel, but I think I'm getting better at this... ;P

Enjoy Transient Illusion 6 and 6.5, haha.

Yep.

On that note, I've finally uploaded the two sets I recorded the night before SSBMU when Katt & Steve were sessioning with me. They're almost complete opposites in style and feel, but I think I'm getting better at this... ;P

Enjoy Transient Illusion 6 and 6.5, haha.

: Downloads: TI is awesome.

Note the time change-- Saturday evening, 8 pm Eastern time @ stickam.com/liralei because Rai said he's going to play on Sunday, so I won't conflict with him.

Please come out & have a listen-- it's almost entirely new & recent tracks (+ a ridiculous mashup), and the tracks that have been coming out lately are amazing.

sat night. 7 pm central. gotcha.

edit: transient illusion #6 @ 12:46

Uploaded my set from this evening. The tracklist is ridiculous. Thanks for coming out to night. Cheers! <3

you should have named it:

Transient Illusion 7 - WAC

yay! Lira is super pro DJ!

Awesome sets, beautiful track selections.

All of the sets have been re-uploaded last month upon request. The first three (2-4) have never been downloaded since then so they might expire. 5-7 are safe.

New set soon! I've been mostly dead this summer but no more.

Tomorrow: a guestmix for Zero Hour Radio (zerohourradio.com) around 5 pm. I'll have it available for download on Wednesday, but definitely tune in to hear it first on Zero's radio show. It's a pleasure & an honor!

Also, this info just for you guys-- I'm playing my first club gig at Love NYC in the Cave on September 19. The headliners: hard/tech trance monsters Ali Wilson and Adam Sheridan. am I psyched? You damn well bet. Come out if you can. :)

WOW, I procrastinated on my job follow ups... I left at 445 and got back at 6... I missed it all D;

Can't wait for the release! :)

No worries, the set has been uploaded, the tracklist has been posted, and life is good! Enjoy! <3

New music is AWESOME. I'm psyched for my gig next month.

If you're in the area and 21+, please come out for my gig on Sept. 19! I'm going to need the support and I'd love to see you there.

thanks for all the support this weekend @ Mid-Atlantic Trance's event with Ali Wilson & Adam Sheridan! Great guys, and I had a great time.

I'm going to be on Zero Hour Radio yet again with a set that I really, REALLY like. Keep an ear out on Tuesday @ 5 pm. stickam.com/zeroway