Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lira

Lira Yin pres. Transient Illusion

102 posts in this topic

i like it much better than the noob mix.

keep up the good work. i can tell you are getting better

Downloading Transient 2.0 Now...

Will let you know how I like this version later...

Peace....

and BTW, Reena and I got back together.

She's still very much in love with me :)

But she will not be moving back until next March.

That's ok...it's cool....Good things come to those who wait.

Nice mix so far...kinda trance-y :)

The link to the newb mix has been removed, although the tracklist remains, now that I have a much better feel for tracklist organization & mixing. :)

Just a heads-up-- I'll be releasing TWO "2008 retrospective" mixes; one tomorrow, and one on New Year's Eve. One is dedicated to my trance experience as it relates to GSC, and the other is dedicated to trance in general.

Keep a close eye out for these mixes, because:

:arrow:The first mix features a mashup by one of our own-- yeahhh you probably already know what it is, haha.

:arrow: An exclusive note for you guys to know-- I'm currently collaborating on vocals with songs by producers of two of the tracks in the second mix! So that's a hint ;) The first draft of one track is completed already, and another is in production.

The mixes are 10 songs each, and you should be able to burn them to CD. We'll see.

Look out for the GSC mix tomorrow!

=)

probably said this before, but you have the most beautifullestest voice ive heard in forever.

haven't listened to all of it yet, but from what i've heard so far it is pretty good. keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, thanks, prix!-- wait, you're serious? My singing voice isn't bad, but my speaking voice still occasionally makes me sound about 14. :P I appreciate it, though.

Hope you guys do enjoy the mix; it's the first mix I'm pretty much satisfied with to the best of my abilities. Minus a computer glitch in the last minute.

Remember, the next one will be out early on New Year's Eve, hopefully before you guys all head out to your parties!...I'm going to be stuck at home coz I'm flying out early on New Year's. :P

Some of you know that I've been spinning live on Stickam after Rai's Tainted Transmission live sets.

Last night was very well-received (and if you weren't there, you were a square-- even Rai was there), and a few requests have been made for yesterday's set; unfortunately, I didn't record it. However, the computer automatically generates a list of the tracks played, so tomorrow I'll go back through and record the mix again. It'll be posted here later.

wait Lira DJ's!! sweet!

I'll have to check it out sometime.

I'm downloading the mixes now!

Gonna put them on my ipod when they are done and listen!

-RG

Hope you enjoy them, RG!! <3

I've finished recording the mix from last night, just listening to it to make sure there aren't any really bad skips like there were in the last set I recorded. It features three tracks from GSCers-- one of them is original! ;)

The tracklist has been posted on the front page, and I've uploaded it. Keep an eye out for it this evening-- as soon as I've determined it's okay, I'll post it.

Whoa I just came across this thread... I need to open my eyes more... LoL Awesome downloading a mix lady! Much Love beautiful :hug: *BIG HUGZ* <3333 Xo0oX

Hope you enjoy, love! <33

Thanks to popular demand for the tracklist, Transient Illusion: Live 1/14/06 has been recorded and posted. I don't hear any crazy skipping yet-- let's hope this set is clean and that my stupid laptop didn't add more technical difficulties!

Exclusive to GSC: you can hear the first rough draft of the professional track I did. The reason I'm not releasing the producer's name is because frankly, I don't even know if I should be playing this track, hahaha. I'm going to ask him the next time I see him online. :P

There are a full 3 tracks done by GSCers in there. Rather nice, no?

Lira as we discussed through AIM, I think this may be your best mix yet. Be it the varying track selection or the fact that you spun on the fly live with an audience to determine your vibe; I really loved this mix. As I said when you were spinning live in the chat room, you are definitely progressing as a DJ.

P.S. Autographed Copy of Your Track Please.

YES LIRA YES!!

This mix is soooo badass, I've been stringing to it allllllllll morning, thanks a lot yo! I really like your stuff

It really is a good reflection of my taste & style-- I've been listening to it too and I love the tracklist, though I think I'll have a couple more hard tracks next time-- having Astral, Amsterdam, Portobello, and One Wish Hurricane all in a row had a very similar vibe. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Oh well. I think part of that is just how trance sounds today.

I'm completely happy that you guys enjoy it so much <3

LIRA IS A AWESOME TALENTED BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!!!! I have really fallin in love with your tracks and your way of mixing is awesome! Thank you for sharing your music!!! *HAPPY DANCE* Lots of Love Lady!!! :hug: *BIG HUGZ* <33333 Xo0oX