Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dier

Graffiti Art!

186 posts in this topic

iluvricee

just do it ...

last piece is tight moon

i love the one that says "rave" and the last two that took hella hours. ^_^ really cool man.

btw, where did you guys learn how to do stuff like this?

i personally learned: seeing tagging and paintings in NYC. started drawing graffiti a year or 2 before the Korn Issues CD came out ( i believe i was about 13 or 14 ). drew the korn, dbz, and some other band characters (thats where i got my style, but it is my own unique way of drawing).

i know this is considered "stealing", but i got my ideas from different graffiti paintings and drawings. (basicaly i took a bunch, thought of a word that might look cool to me, and used different parts to make the drawing.) then after doing that for a few years, i started just drawing my name, or moon, or PiLLZ (my old tagging name, but cops caught on, and i got "arrested", they let me go, but i got put on probation and had to pay McDonalds $150 for the drawings i put on their bathroom stall door, now i am banned heheh)

i don't really paint much illegaly anymore. too risky around here. i just buy a big piece of plywood to either practice on, or paint a piece.

i don't use tips either, but i want to find some so i can do something like what snapple did. small spray tip, fan tip. i don't know where to find these though.

Eh im still learning but the way im learning is cuz of all the tagger sin SF. i met one of them in high school he becmae my friend than we got kicked out of school we split up for like a whole year than. i end it up going to this dorm school turns out 2 months later he came to the same school. he was with me in my room and he started piecing in his black book, at that moment i told him i watned to start writing and everything he told me to pick a name and he would give me tips. now im still learning but i got the throw ups down enough to come up... ill show some stuff when i have time to scan my stuff... im still consider toy but hey with time everyone gets better:)

HERE iS SOME MORE, NOT SO GOOD, BUT KiNDA FUN TO LOOK AT.

says BLiNK ( titled THE TWO EYED WiNK)

IPB Image

says SKiP ( i love my name)

IPB Image

says SiN TRiP ( tag name, also glowstringing nickname, centripital force (sp?))

IPB Image

says KiRBY (and look, its KiRBY, come to fuck some bitches up)

IPB Image

says JiNX ( OLD assed nickname, i was like 11 or 12)

IPB Image

says ABSOLUTE FUCKiNG HARDCORE ( looks cool, but my gabber buddy is HARD to paint, well, hard to make look good. and as you can kinda tell, my handwriting is more/less a graffiti style of its own)

IPB Image

WELL... i HOPE Y'ALL LiKE THiS POST. iM'A TAKE SOME MORE PiCS iN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND POST SOME OF MY DRAWiNGS AND/OR MORE GRAFFiTi ON PAPER.

PEACHES & PLURR

SKiP

I like the way moon did his "sexy" one how just the outside of the tag is shaded. I think black and white ones with color add an intresting affect to all your guyses pieces.

i got bored last night and decided to do a piece.. to quote the text that i wrote on the bottom of the picture:

"originally supposed to say 'classic' but i realized 2 things: 1) 'classic' wouldn't fit, & 2) i didn't feel like doing another 'S' "

because making 2 S's in a row and making them look good would be wayyyy too difficult..

IPB Image

it says "CLASH"

-CS

"CLASH" piece is sick dude, fuckin sick. very nice ::two thumbs way up:: ... now ima go eat some popcorn for that ebert and ropert knockoff.

bad photo

IPB Image

is that just a dragon? or does it spell sumthin? it's nice as hell though

spells Gin ;d

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! nice

wow you guys are just like... wow... *bows down*... wow...

it inspired me to try.

very poor attempt = P

U guys remember that piece that said "PLEASE" earlier the one i posted up well i think its gone now and this replaced it now ^_^.

IPB Image

illll

yah man they are cool. maybe later ill post the others . new stuff went down at that pool so yah had to get the flicks.. ^_^

THAT IS IN-FUCKIN-SANE!! i can't even begin on how awsome that is. I need to get a pic of the side of the record store i buy from.

Heres the two on the side ^_^ =D i might post the ones that were behind them later if i have time ^_^.. Heres more

IPB Image

IPB Image

::Scratches self:: Those are nuts!

i didnt do them but i know where they are at tho. .. it's a pool thats all i can say tho

i love photos where the floor is litered with cans :)

lol first time i got there. i saw like at least 300 cans all over lol. out of the new pieces i seen there this one is my fave for now.

IPB Image