Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lira

EC goes WC to EDC: 2009

115 posts in this topic

Of course I am gonna make it to EDC!!! [unless I have to work in a laboratory. o.O]

Weee expect me there! I have money saved already! Just need to sit my mom down for my passport and I'm good to go! :D

Weee expect me there! I have money saved already! Just need to sit my mom down for my passport and I'm good to go! :D

Shit thank you for reminding me...need me a passport

You can put me down as going.

Straat, if youre willing to do so, we can drive up to NJ and leave out of there in one big group. Or we could fly to NJ ... hell I dunno. But I definitely plan on going to EDC, so let me know what you want to do so we can organize this ahead of time.

You can put me down as going.

Straat, if youre willing to do so, we can drive up to NJ and leave out of there in one big group. Or we could fly to NJ ... hell I dunno. But I definitely plan on going to EDC, so let me know what you want to do so we can organize this ahead of time.

As gas is cheat atm, if we get enough fla members than driving would work, however, I rather fly :P its quick! haha

I'm definitely going though - no doubts about that! But as my original plan is and still is to meet up with NY/NJ members and head out to cali with them.

:)

I dunno if i'm gonna be heading out with Norman (formal GSC member), but if you wanna do something Naturally i'm down like a pound...

As gas is cheat atm, if we get enough fla members than driving would work, however, I rather fly :P its quick! haha

I'm definitely going though - no doubts about that! But as my original plan is and still is to meet up with NY/NJ members and head out to cali with them.

:)

I dunno if i'm gonna be heading out with Norman (formal GSC member), but if you wanna do something Naturally i'm down like a pound...

Sweet. well I will keep in touch via the boards and lets see what we can figure out then. Im 99% sure Im going to this, and would love to meet the NJ folks.

To East Coast:

Exactly 6 months & ten days and EDC will be upon us; Hope your planning is going well!

With love from the west coast,

- Zin

Shit thank you for reminding me...need me a passport

If you are travelling state to state, you don't need a passport. Unless the laws have changed within the past year. :huh:

So, I've been doing number crunching and scouring the internet for methods of travel. I've come to the conclusion that my logic must be broken, bc I figured a freaking 2 day train ride would be cheaper than an 8 hour plane ride...wow was I wrong! Like seriously wtf!

So far AA is the best price for me and I'd only be saving like 40 hours of travel and $23 before checking bags to fly. My boss said I could definitely have the time off...so does anyone wanna take a 48 hour train ride cross country with me? Like in all honesty I'm considering the train just for the experience...

I'll probably not be able to come up with enough money to make it this year, but if things change I would be up for a 2 day train ride across the country. That would be such an epic journey. lol

definitely going.

Pre-meetup is planned on Thursday June 25th if you guys want to show up! =D Topic in Western Regional.

Zomg this thread is one of the top results when googling EDC 2009!

Btw, EDC 2009 in 3 months EXACTLY!

Oh wow, he is? Can't wait to meet him!