Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleric

NEW CONTEST.... prizes

441 posts in this topic

We have another contest ready for everyone. This is a simple video contest.

The end date will not be revealed do to the way this contest works. Could end in a month, could be a day.....who knows (me and dave do). It wont end at the END of the day. It will be at some random time during the day or night. :P

THE LAST PERSON TO SUBMIT ON THE FINAL DAY OF THE CONTEST IS THE WINNER.

1. You will make a video like shown below.
  2. It will be about 10 seconds in length (a little more a little less is ok).
  3. The sticks do not need to be lit. But they do need to be clearly visable.
  4. The final position of the sticks must be that they are held in some way. Either by your hands, or placed in the pit of your elbow leg etc etc. This is so freehanders can continue a combo from a stringer and vice versa. NO SOCK POI. MUST BE GLOWSTICKS
  5. After creating the video it will be uploaded to youtube and embedded in this thread. To do that you put the link of the video in between the video tags
     [video]LINK TO VIDEO[/video]

You may enter as many times as you wish. But you can not do 2 videos in a row. IE video #2 and #3 can not be the same person.

My video below is the start of the contest. It is video #1. If 2 people film for #2 and both post it. Only the first person will be considered the continuation. The second person will have the post edited to not confuse the person who wants to do #3.

Don't worry about editing your video. As long as your video combo starts where the other video left off and ends with the sticks being held in some fashion it's fine. Me, Zodiac, or someone will worry about editing it in the end for the colab video this contest will make.

This is ment to just be fun and not a time consuming frustrating experience. Just make sure the sticks are visible.

Skill level is the least important thing possible in this contest.

As long as your clip ends with the sticks in a stationary position that either stringers or freehanders can continue it is ok.

PRIZES

• 10 Ultras - Azzie
  • 10 Ultras - Cleric
  • 2 hand painted glass bracelets
  • 20 Business Cards
  • 2000 points.
  • 1000 points from cybrpunk
  • 2000 points from Opacus02
  • 10,000 points from Zodiac for a name change
  • 2,000 points from Prix
  • 1,000 points from Aodzhomie

18,000 points total to the winner so far, 20 ultras, cards, and kandi.

as time goes on as other staff decided to donate we will update the prize list.

I'm adding another 1000 points to the prize list and, if this happens to run long enough to let me get finished moving (:question:), I'll definitely submit at least one clip just for the fun of it.

Staff can not win so if one of our videos happens to be the last one, the person who submitted prior will be declared the winner.

Grr! Now I wish I had a camera even more! Haha, let the race begin to see who submits for each clip first :)

I'd like to donate 2000 points to this, since I probably won't won't get a clip in.

I'll definitely submit at least one clip just for the fun of it.

Staff can not win so if one of our videos happens to be the last one, the person who submitted prior will be declared the winner.

Seconded. I might end with my sticks in a weird position just to challenge the next one. :P

that's awesome =] ^_^

i will donate a name change worth of points to the winner =3

10,000 =3

Right now i cannot move my right arm very much due to soccer injury, so i think it would be better to help out by doing something else. if the contest lasts for a while then i might consider entering a vid, assuming my arm is better.

I might as well donate some points for prizes if i cant do anything. i will donate say, 2000 points to the winner.

they will go to much better use than sitting in my dark corner of the internet.

i tried to record now but i didnt like the lighting im send in something tommorrow morning

This seems like an awesome idea! I'll try to get a camera that I can film a vid with.

(I'll also donate MASS points, if I get this arcade title I'm working on. SOooooo close.)

ill be the 4th since chewy said he already is on the job for number 3#, unless he want to trade, hahaha, yeah i know the game isnt like that but i wouldnt wanna film for nothing! might as well get in line!

What if i fuck it all up and do number 3. LOL you cant save a spot. This could end any minute...or day

What if i fuck it all up and do number 3. LOL you cant save a spot. This could end any minute...or day

i knew you would say that hahaha, thats very smart of you to say, but ill take my chances, if i film for nothing i might as well do a tut for whatever move i perform!

yeah it'll be extra work for me in the end. But i will allow it.

I think the easiest way to let people donate points is for them to send the points directly to you upon pledging them, cleric. That makes your job easy since you just have to keep a running tally and if they don't get sent, they don't get added to the prize list....

or i can just take them. Which is exactly what im going to do.

yeah I totally forgot about that power......

Cute. LOL. Glowstringer.

another note. Everyone try to hold the last position for a second for the next person to get a clear view of it.

:dope

yes im sorry Cleric...I annotated because of that reason....If i make a second one it will be held longer

i can bearly see the sticks at the beginning, but the last move was a duo handstall, right?