Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MJR13

Deadmau5 // 19+ // 11.26.08

63 posts in this topic

DOOO ITTT!

i have my tickets already :biggrin2:

Where'd you buy them from? Webster's website?

yup.

True, thnx. I'll deff pick those up as soon as i get paid.

I'm so psyched :dope:

Well i've got some bad news. It's looking like I might not be able to go to Deadmau5 in NYC afterall. It looks like it is going to interfere with my Thanksgiving plans... and i suppose family should be more important than Deadmau5, although that is questionable. So if I can't get up to NYC, i'm going to go see him in Philadelphia on the 21st.

So... is anyone going to that show?

Not sure ...but now you HAVE to come see Ronski Speed! <3 D:

Yeah, i was thinkin the same thing :P

You still want those Aquas right? cuz i'll bring them to Ronski for you.

Well i've got some bad news. It's looking like I might not be able to go to Deadmau5 in NYC afterall. It looks like it is going to interfere with my Thanksgiving plans... and i suppose family should be more important than Deadmau5, although that is questionable. So if I can't get up to NYC, i'm going to go see him in Philadelphia on the 21st.

So... is anyone going to that show?

I would.. but i heard the place he's playing at isnt all whats its crack'd up to be.

I would.. but i heard the place he's playing at isnt all whats its crack'd up to be.

Reallllllly? that's kinda lame. :thumbdown:

Well as long as they allow sticks inside, i think i can manage to have a good time.

I'd much rather go to Webster, but it's not looking good at this point in time.

assuming the headcount is good, i'll probably hit this one up. It's been too long since i've been to a (electronic) party.

Rai/Cleric/Gin, you guys going to this?

Looking into going to this...if I can hitch a ride south and find a couch in the city, which I was intending to do anyway. :) Put me down as a strong maybe!

Looking into going to this...if I can hitch a ride south and find a couch in the city, which I was intending to do anyway. :) Put me down as a strong maybe!

GO!

the more the merrier!

I'd love to...anyone in the city want to adopt me for a night or two? :P

I just booked a hostel in the east village for wed nnight so as long as I can get tix at the door, I'll be there!! :D

I just booked a hostel in the east village for wed nnight so as long as I can get tix at the door, I'll be there!! :D

i think ul be able to get it at the door..i would get the ticktet online just in case..its cheaper.

Hope you guys have fun! He had the best set at Fabulous Festival.

i think ul be able to get it at the door..i would get the ticktet online just in case..its cheaper.

Hmm, it's 25 dollars online plus 4 bucks service - think it'll be more than 30 at the door?

if it's a dollar difference fuck it i'll go at the door and use cash rather than risking a small chance of having my credit card info jacked.