Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHEWY

your fave youtube video of the moment thread :)

112 posts in this topic

spookiest. executioner. ever.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

will probably offend you.

Just because I havent updated in a while i'll post a few.i'd suggest if any of you want to waste a way a few hours, look up these "play him off keyboard cat" videos.

oh and its an oldy but...

omg and this.

That guy passing out with the Keyboard cat is mad funny. lol

2 great ones:

Bowser and his minions

Robot Chicken - Its a trap! (Hitler style)

the last one was shown to me by Phot0n, and i kept cracking up

im passing out....passing out .....gone *faints* that was epic lmao

all these video are funny as hell :) lolol

Coldplay puppets WTF?! (head asplode)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

A video I made Today, We founded Helium balloons on the road and decided to play with it :)

(At the end : Traduction = Transaltion) Sorry for my bad english :/

Enjoy ! :)

bueno that video made me laugh and clap cuz he is the man

merlin guido + paper towels = win LOLOL