Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleric

Crews, Highschool, performances, future.

182 posts in this topic

ceric..I assume you're still active in the NY scene, can you either PM me or email me ( kierianeran@gmail.com ) I've got some questions about certain promoters, people etc. thanks. Xera =)

ah i see why i shouldnt string in HS now...

going to be tough three years holding myself in now... i did this to myself D:

i was ignoring why i shouldnt, but now i know.

i will always enjoy string/dancing tho.

control is the problem i have but can be managed.

can i still go to meet ups tho :? never been to one, would like to see how they are tho.

so what do I do?

ah i see why i shouldnt string in HS now...

going to be tough three years holding myself in now... i did this to myself D:

i was ignoring why i shouldnt, but now i know.

i will always enjoy string/dancing tho.

control is the problem i have but can be managed.

can i still go to meet ups tho :? never been to one, would like to see how they are tho.

so what do I do?

You can still go to meetups! I noticed that you live in SF so you should come out when we have a meetup. I'm trying to get a meetup together at the end of August if that's something you would be interested in? Oh yeah and welcome to the forums man. If you have any questions feel free to get in contact with me, thanks.

Jeff

I love the beliefs and motifs that GS.C has... 100% agree to all of them!

Ive personally attempted glowstringing in highschool, however i now have my private to practice in in the basement whenever i have a free period!

Promoting Glowstringing is one thing, but promoting Glowstringing the way GS.C does it is much better on a whole new level!

Ive recently just joined GS.C (today actually) and am feeling more than welcomed here by people! Great Job on keeping this place/art as nice as it is!

Bless!

I give speeches! and I agree 100% ive been looking for a culture like this that are proud of themselves and what they do, and dosent exploit and delude art. I truly hope to grow close to this community. to teach my kids what the art is about and show them a more positive way.

cleric should be a guru :D

So true. There was a kid a few years ago who was stringing at school party and no one would talk to him the next day. There has been so many bad rumors about him.