Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FedEx

Interested in becoming a DJ?

10 posts in this topic

I know some of you will probably think this is stupid but if your interested in becoming a DJ or already are one and need a little help you should check out this site.

I know you'll be reluctant but just give it a shot. :)

Check it out!

I am a little skeptical, but that's because it's talking about becoming a small-time gig DJ, like one that gets hired out at school dances and whatnot. I don't believe it's what a lot of the people here are looking for; it's also intended to make profit, and uses generalized lists. The DJs here strive for uniqueness, and usually stick to one genre.

Thanks for offering your assistance, though. :)

ima check this out when i have sound, sux that i dont have sound at work!

ima start djing, kinda like my strive to keep my rave flame burning hot!

Sorry but this isn't useful. The guy is selling a song playlist for DJs that want to perform at weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs and corporate gigs.

For a DJ that wants to play the nightclub scene - it's completely and totally worthless.

than ks for that link. ive been so interested in knowing how my favorite songs weere made.

DJs do not make music. Producers do. DJs just play other peoples music.

greatest way to become a dj? save your money, buy equipment, and teach yourself! :biggrin2:

lol agreed the first step in achieveing my dream of becoming a world famous dj.......

is getting a job first :P