Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHEWY

METAL MUSIC

41 posts in this topic

DEATH is one of the best bands ever!!!!

RIP Chuck schuldiner

ive listened to all these bands on the list i came across and i like them all

Abigor,Abomination,Abruptum,Absurd,Abyss, the Acerbus,Agathocles,Adramelech,Adversary,Amorphis,Ancient,Ancient Rites,Angelcorpse,Antaeus,Arcturus ,Asgard,Asphyx,Atheist,Atrocity,At the Gates ,Autopsy,Auzhia,Avenger ,Averse Sefira ,Axis of Advance ,Baphomet ,Bathory,Behemoth ,Beherit ,Belial ,Black Goat ,Blasphemy ,Blazemth ,Blood ,Bolt Thrower ,Brutal Truth ,Burzum ,Cadaver ,Candlemass,Capharnaum ,Carcass ,Cartilage ,Cathedral, Celtic Frost ,Cenotaph Centinex ,Ceremonium ,Christ Agony, Cianide ,Corrosion of Conformity,Cradle of filth ,Cryptic Slaughter,Cryptopsy,Cultus Sanguine,Dark Funeral,DarkThrone,Dark Tranquility,Dawn,dead horse,Death,Death Strike,Deceased,Deeds of Flesh,Deicide,Deinonychius,Demigod,Demilich,Demoncy,Demonic,Deteriorate,Dimmu Borgir,D.R.I.,Disfear,Dismember,Dissection,Drogheda,Emperor,Engrave,Enslaved,Entombed,Eucharist,Exhumed,Fleshcrawl,Frozen Shadows,Gehenna,Godflesh,God Macabre,Gorgoroth,Gorguts,Gotmoor,Graveland,Grotesque,Gutted,Havohej,Hades,Hellhammer,Hemdale,Het

sheads,Hypocrisy,Ildjarn,Immolation,Immortal,Impaled Nazarene,Imprecation,Incantation,Infester,Infernum,Inquisition,Intestine Baalism,Kataklysm,Katatonia,Kilcrops,Krieg,Kvist,Lepra,Lord Wind,Luciferion,Magus ,Manes,Marduk,Martyr,Massacra,Massacre,Mayhem,Merciless,Mesrine,Molested,Monastery,Monstrosit

y,Morbid Angel,Morpheus Descends,Mortem ,Mortiis,Mortuary,Mysticum,Mythic,Mütiilation,Napalm Death,Necromantia,Necromass,Necrophobic,Niden Div 187,NME,Nox Intempesta,Nuclear Assault,Nuclear Death,Num Skull,Obituary,Oppressor,Ophthalamia,Pentagram ,Pervertum ,Pestilence,Possessed,Powermad,Profanatica,Prong,Pyrexia,Repulsion,Resuscitator,

Revenant,Rigor Mortis,Rise,Rotting Christ,Sacramentum,Sadistic Intent,Samael,Sammath,Sarcofago,Sarcophagus,Seance,Sentenced,Sepultura,Septic Flesh,Setherial,Sinister,Skepticism ,Slayer,Sodom ,Sorcier des Glaces ,Sort Vokter,Summon,Summoning,Suffocation,Swordmaster,Tartaros,Terrorizer,Thanatopsis ,Tha-norr,Therion,Thorns,Throne of Ahaz ,Torchure,Torturer ,Troll,Ulver,Unanimated,Under The Pagan Moon,Ungod,Unleashed,Urgrund,Usurper,Vader ,Varathron,Veles,Vilkates ,Voivod ,Von,Watain,Xibalba ,Yamatu,Zyklon-B

Edit: the big bold ones are my favs just in case lolol :)

DEATH is one of the best bands ever!!!!

RIP Chuck schuldiner

ive listened to all these bands on the list i came across and i like them all

Abigor,Abomination,Abruptum,Absurd,Abyss, the Acerbus,Agathocles,Adramelech,Adversary,Amorphis,Ancient,Ancient Rites,Angelcorpse,Antaeus,Arcturus ,Asgard,Asphyx,Atheist,Atrocity,At the Gates ,Autopsy,Auzhia,Avenger ,Averse Sefira ,Axis of Advance ,Baphomet ,Bathory,Behemoth ,Beherit ,Belial ,Black Goat ,Blasphemy ,Blazemth ,Blood ,Bolt Thrower ,Brutal Truth ,Burzum ,Cadaver ,Candlemass,Capharnaum ,Carcass ,Cartilage ,Cathedral, Celtic Frost ,Cenotaph Centinex ,Ceremonium ,Christ Agony, Cianide ,Corrosion of Conformity,Cradle of filth ,Cryptic Slaughter,Cryptopsy,Cultus Sanguine,Dark Funeral,DarkThrone,Dark Tranquility,Dawn,dead horse,Death,Death Strike,Deceased,Deeds of Flesh,Deicide,Deinonychius,Demigod,Demilich,Demoncy,Demonic,Deteriorate,Dimmu Borgir,D.R.I.,Disfear,Dismember,Dissection,Drogheda,Emperor,Engrave,Enslaved,Entombed,Eucharist,Exhumed,Fleshcrawl,Frozen Shadows,Gehenna,Godflesh,God Macabre,Gorgoroth,Gorguts,Gotmoor,Graveland,Grotesque,Gutted,Havohej,Hades,Hellhammer,Hemdale,Het

sheads,Hypocrisy,Ildjarn,Immolation,Immortal,Impaled Nazarene,Imprecation,Incantation,Infester,Infernum,Inquisition,Intestine Baalism,Kataklysm,Katatonia,Kilcrops,Krieg,Kvist,Lepra,Lord Wind,Luciferion,Magus ,Manes,Marduk,Martyr,Massacra,Massacre,Mayhem,Merciless,Mesrine,Molested,Monastery,Monstrosit

y,Morbid Angel,Morpheus Descends,Mortem ,Mortiis,Mortuary,Mysticum,Mythic,Mütiilation,Napalm Death,Necromantia,Necromass,Necrophobic,Niden Div 187,NME,Nox Intempesta,Nuclear Assault,Nuclear Death,Num Skull,Obituary,Oppressor,Ophthalamia,Pentagram ,Pervertum ,Pestilence,Possessed,Powermad,Profanatica,Prong,Pyrexia,Repulsion,Resuscitator,

Revenant,Rigor Mortis,Rise,Rotting Christ,Sacramentum,Sadistic Intent,Samael,Sammath,Sarcofago,Sarcophagus,Seance,Sentenced,Sepultura,Septic Flesh,Setherial,Sinister,Skepticism ,Slayer,Sodom ,Sorcier des Glaces ,Sort Vokter,Summon,Summoning,Suffocation,Swordmaster,Tartaros,Terrorizer,Thanatopsis ,Tha-norr,Therion,Thorns,Throne of Ahaz ,Torchure,Torturer ,Troll,Ulver,Unanimated,Under The Pagan Moon,Ungod,Unleashed,Urgrund,Usurper,Vader ,Varathron,Veles,Vilkates ,Voivod ,Von,Watain,Xibalba ,Yamatu,Zyklon-B

Edit: the big bold ones are my favs just in case lolol :)

nice f**king list of bands there man, THIS is true metal. i like what i see.

*edit: wait GRAVELAND?? are you for serious?

nice f**king list of bands there man, THIS is true metal. i like what i see.

*edit: wait GRAVELAND?? are you for serious?

im very into lyrics about darkness,folklore,myths ,anti religon i know there music isnt great but im still a fan lolol

imma quote someone thast i totally agree with from another forum

Black metal doesn't preach obedience; it doesn't preach about trendiness; it doesn't want to be popular to 95% of humans; it doesn't care is you are weak-minded- it will just scream into your ears heartlessly. Black Metal gives you the music of leaders, gods, artisans, warriors, and philosophers that is composed to expose human error, promote fighting, it's nihilistic, goes against the corrupt judeo-christian origins, promote an earth not based off materialism, promote nationalism, and promote something higher than just human individualistic needs.

yeah but graveland is a straight up white pride nazi band. its chill if you're into them, it just suprised me.

yeah but graveland is a straight up white pride nazi band. its chill if you're into them, it just suprised me.

yeah its suprises a few people what im into ive been to shows were i literally think imma get killed at just for my skin color not a cool feeling but hey im a true fan of wats brutal lol

Haste the day (old), Slipknot, Mindless self indugence, Atreyu, Killsuit Junkie (local tx so good), element eighty, soil, flaw, static X, and there's others I'm just to lazy to think

Haste the day (old), Slipknot, Mindless self indugence, Atreyu, Killsuit Junkie (local tx so good), element eighty, soil, flaw, static X, and there's others I'm just to lazy to think

slipknot is nu metal atreuyu ive seen them live before they got big they put on a great show that night but i dun think there metal either,same for soil and static ex all nu-metal

him

isnt that that band bam margera likes...Thats metal????

Oh metal.....my first true love. I love when people just flat out say metal music (no disrespect to anyone) because it makes my mind wander from 70's metal like Zeppelin to modern Metal like aforementioned bands. But favorite bands would have to be mushroomhead, solely because they know how give a show right. And Marylin Manson.....don't know what but just win. lol.

Oh metal.....my first true love. I love when people just flat out say metal music (no disrespect to anyone) because it makes my mind wander from 70's metal like Zeppelin to modern Metal like aforementioned bands. But favorite bands would have to be mushroomhead, solely because they know how give a show right. And Marylin Manson.....don't know what but just win. lol.

yes i mean metal from all decades :) lol

yes i mean metal from all decades :) lol

Well I pretty much named a few of my all time favs.....to lazy to name some more even though if I spent the time I did writing this I could have named some more...lol

Avenged Sevenfold, All That Remains, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Dethklok, Cannibal Corpse, Buckethead... I listen to a lot, but I'm mostly listening/playing A7x, slayer, and buckethead right now

Chewy, looks like we have the same taste in metal! \m/

My favorite bands:

Gwar

Death

Nile

Cryptopsy

The Black Dahlia Murder

Cynic

Opeth

Dream Theater

Emperor

Gorgoroth

Primus

Mastodon

King Diamond

Mercyful Fate

Judas Priest

Toxic Holocaust

ahh... there are SO many. I like all kinds of metal except for that a7x, bullet for my valentine, atreyu, etc bullshit. and those deathcore bands like suicide silence, whitechapel, and all shall parish.

I suggest you check out the band Vektor. It's one of my best friends band, and they just recently got signed. Progressive Sci-Fi Thrash Metal for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXpwVfagFag

NO PATICULAR ORDER, I'm sure I'll think of more after this post.

Slayer

Testament

Machine Head

Megadeth

Metallica

Slipknot

Suicidal Tendacies

Sepultura

Soulfly

Bring Me The Horizon

Calvalera Conspiracy

Nailbomb

Snot

Pantera

Damage Plan

Black Sabbath

Guns N Roses

Anthrax

I am necrothreading this just to post that I think that this is probably one of the best Symphonic Black Metal songs of all time. This is all.

Also, stop calling Deathcore and Metalcore metal. Metal is cool, Deathcore and Metalcore(and Visual Kei, for those of you who get the joke.) is not.