Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JunO

JunO's One Year Reference Video

58 posts in this topic

Dope ass video bro I was diggin some of those freehand tosses and your stringing is ridiculous as usual.

"You're my yoda"

Because you're a damn good teacher and an even better person.

Thanks for being on the scene dude. You really did alot for me in so little time.

Awesome Video and amazing sticking. You improve every single time I see you.

i wish i saw u at nocturnal live

Marvin!! Awesome video; It's been great hanging with you at Juju and Nocturnal. May many future parties bless us both!

Hey Marvin :stuart: I still remember the first time i met you, Which was on front of Rosco's chicken and waffles :X although you flatter me when you say you like my style.... I Like your style more :D lol Im very glad i got to meet you in person feel privileged to have been able to glowstick at your side. Im sure that one day i will be able to keep up with your insane skillz :P but till then ill keep on practicing what you taught me :) lol Like you said at nocturnal "I have to take you back to school" when you were showing me how to tie my shoelaces >_< your a great guy who always has a smile on his face. :biggrin2: Im looking forward to stringing by your side again at love fest man ^_^ Were all gonna miss you here in LA when you move up to mammoth :( ...... but....... I can proudly say i met you man!! :) Honestly... you made me laugh when you quoted me saying "dude, your hard to keep up with" lol cuz its sooo true :P your a good stringer and an even better friend. ^_^ Looking forward to lovefest man!! :)

~~PLUR~~

post-20864-1221633645.jpg

I got to see this video before everyone else!!

Great video, I enjoyed it.

damn you force me to send it to you, before i could upload it to the world

nathan: dude! theres this chemistry, i dunno if its because mi habla espanol gue or what ..

Yay, freehand! We need more freehanders. I'd say keep up the good work, but that's not necessary, I know you will continue to push yourself and get better.

*mwhahahaha, now just have to get you to hybrid :P

1,000 points to whoever remembers Juno's original SN!

(Excluding Juno)

BTW great video!

1,000 points to whoever remembers Juno's original SN!

(Excluding Juno)

BTW great video!

Old sn was JitpunKia ...Looks like 1,000 points to me! Hehehe....

I think what makes this video so good to me, is that theres more than just glowsticking. You can totally tell there was passion and not just glowsticking for props or what not.

And of course for one year, its amazing. Haha, keep total track of your progress, watch, and get inspired from it :D.

(pst, rate this vid five stars on youtube! who doesnt like five stars? haha!)

eeeekkkkk you got it wrong, it was JitpunKia

And wasn't it all lower case? :rollwink: Yeah, I'm picky about things like that...

And wasn't it all lower case? :rollwink: Yeah, I'm picky about things like that...

no its not . im picky about things like that too . and of course i wouldnt forget how to write my own screenname that iv been using for over a decade

jun0, you're amazing dude. you are seriously one of the coolest people i have met. you are really chill, and when i wasn't feeling to good at nocturnal you helped take care of me. you always bring good vibes to everything. if you didnt live so far away and gas wasn't so expensive i'd wanna chill with you everyday dude. keep being who you are and dont change a thing. keep practicing, definately. everytime i see you, you still have something new to show me! IT NEVER ENDS. seriously though man. thanks for being a great guy. cant wait till we can chill again.

-Geno

thx Geno, you're a good kid . i dont care what they say about ya .. haha just joking . the new blood of gsc is def killing it . you, LBarron, Rage, Opacus02, moonlitraid and so many others around these few months have breathe life into Gsc .. keep up the love

all i have to say is, dont burn out, hopefully i wont too

loved the vid, we defintely need more people like you on here man. Always a good time when we hang out.

Cheers to more good times!!

This was really touching man. I'm really glad I got to meet you for the first time at AX. The love you show for glowsticking is why your my inspiration. I look up to you bro :laughing:

This was really touching man. I'm really glad I got to meet you for the first time at AX. The love you show for glowsticking is why your my inspiration. I look up to you bro :laughing:

those words means gold to me, its things like that keep pushing me to be better . hopefully you'll make it to more future meetups ^^