Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JunO

JunO's One Year Reference Video

58 posts in this topic

I wanna thank everyone for making this possible, every single gsc member Ive met throughout this one year. I may not be the best stringer in one year, but god knows how much Ive put in. And without you guys, this one year of memories wouldnt exist. I deeply thank the gsc LA, gsc NYC, gsc Miami, gsc Texas, gsc NorCal and all the members who are here daily pumping and keeping the site going. As what the site has done for me, words cant do justice. Me & my brother has never been so close my whole life.

Viva La Gsc

I saw this on my youtube subscriptions before you even woke up this morning and couldn't wait to watch it. I loved the editing and the messages in your video. It's amazing to see how far you've already come. The best part of all is that it's just the beginning!

syphon, you showed me, at club exit, thats how i got it to fly a lil if you notice in the video, im still working for it to fly on forever

really well done

and your wraps are super clean

its nice to see a thank you video on here. it really helps with the whole bringing the community closer part of gsc.

another great moment dude i can always tell your passion in what you doing and how your vids are just a recorded version of your love for what you do man happy one year dude keep it up you will fly

syphon, you showed me, at club exit, thats how i got it to fly a lil if you notice in the video, im still working for it to fly on forever

lol in time you falcon will spread it's wings and learn to fly. XD

i always like the memories and messages in your vid man! hope we can meet again in lovefest, im crossin my fingers!

May all your years be as fun and filled with friendship as the last :)

As a technical discussion, it was quite long for a solo vid, but good you kept the edits down and even left in a few drops. I'm sure you'll be able to look back and say you've made a lot of progress.

Another funny thing about not being active in the last year is to see people you've inspired go on to inspire other people.

I think that's the really telling thing about gs.c.

sweet video marvin!

looks like you've progressed ALOT in one year...

another great thing is that it brought you and elvin closer together!

it's cool to see brothers having a common interest :)

OMG a new jersey driver! oops i'm from nj.. xD! lol those were really good times yo =] ^_^ your falcon has spread its wings!!! god speed you silly goose =]!

(= Awesome work Jun0, I'm glad we got to meet and go to so many meetups together =D I love your stringing ^_^

Great job, Marvin.

You're an amazing sticker and a good guy. I'm glad I have a friend like you. We've had a lot of good times and thanks again for all the help you and your brother gave me when I was stuck. I owe you.

I wanna freehand with you!!! LoveFest yeah? :D

Junoooooooooooo. That was aweeesomeeeee. I really like it cant wait to meet you when ever I can. Your stringing was greeat and i loved the reminiscence

what is this madness?! FREEHANDING?! O_O

naw j/k

sick vid, i cant believe you've only been stringing for a year. i cant wait to see you at future meetups and stuff, keep up the good work :D

heeyoun: def yo, we are a day closer! to love fest

zodiac/jeff: def good times, i miss nyc, and your LOUD CAR, hopefully next year err ill def try to save up and hit nyc again!

nullpo: love fest meetup, im on the GOING list

barcafan84/jose: you better get your ass to LOVE FEST

good job! its so smooth. keep up with the good work.

That waz a really legit vid man :D Well done.... Seemed very deep and heart felt..... Im interested in seeing where u progress for here..... Keep up the awesome work...

great edited

and as Ive said before, Marvin.

you're stringing is impressive.. im surprised you are only 1 year into it. you look as if you have been stringing for several years

Thats a really good video dude,maybe one day ill be as good xD

Ive been checking out ur vids and ill be glad to see more coming =)