Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Azzie

Glowshop #3

160 posts in this topic

umm put me on the maybe list, i'll have an answer for you in about a week or so since im going to the NYAF and i think it ends like at 5 so most likely i will go so put me down for maybe and i'll get back to you in a week or so ^___^

I don't think i can go to the meetup that day...

we got a new ship in NY....

Norwegian_Jewel_port.jpg

*sigh*...and i have to work it that day

note thats on top of the other 3 i work with now thats getting crammed into NY soon

Norwegian_Spirit-Ketchikan,AK.jpg

Norwegian%20Dawn%20-%20Miami%202002.JPG

norwegian_gem_cruises.jpg

last one is coming in soon =(....

on top of the carnival ships...

My weekends are fucked >.<....especially with the overnight job

ummm we sleepy hollow ppl can't go srry only if it was on monday cuz then we have the next 2 days off =/

put me on as maybeee.. dependds. i get my license Wednesday so. if i don't got anything to do saturday. im deff. down =]

ummm we sleepy hollow ppl can't go srry only if it was on monday cuz then we have the next 2 days off =/

I don't get it, you're not off on sunday?

Can you please clarify, maybe its because I'm tired but I'm having trouble understanding your post.

ima try to go

i wanna meet some new stringers over thier and learn some new moves from different people =D

Argh, I'd love to go but I hate being on the other side of the nation! Hope you guys have fun!

Accents are the round colored things. I have other designs coming. I'll have them by October 1, 2008.

ohhhh awsome! warrior blaclets ! =] ima miss u rai ='(

I don't get it, you're not off on sunday?

Can you please clarify, maybe its because I'm tired but I'm having trouble understanding your post.

azzie you silly goose..

there high/elem.. school students...they have school the next day.

woooo

thank aodz.. i gotta learn how to reead..

but hmmm i may be able to go and its next week. and its a sunday. so i dont think i have school that next day. or maybe. still down for a maybe though =/

Gaea & I won't be attending on account of commitments here. But have an amazing time, everyone! :)

List updated.

whats the music situation like?

This just in. MadRaverRai on the decks. Just spoke with him (from down the hall).

If you have never attended a glowshop you will certainly be missing out if you don't make this one. Clear your schedule and attend or mourn FOREVER.

Reservations Confirmed by yours truly. Yes we got the biggest room again. Be there - no excuses no tears.

this thing is going to be huge.

cant wait!! =]

This just in. MadRaverRai on the decks. Just spoke with him (from down the hall).

If you have never attended a glowshop you will certainly be missing out if you don't make this one. Clear your schedule and attend or mourn FOREVER.

Reservations Confirmed by yours truly. Yes we got the biggest room again. Be there - no excuses no tears.

Uh, did you guys not see this post....lol