Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHeNeRiC

Take pictures of your computer setup !

65 posts in this topic

Lots of video cards these days have support for 2 monitors. I have friends with plenty more than 2. I think the most I've seen is 6. Some of those setups would just floor you, I'm talking 30" screens with 20" on each side... spare laptops.... monitors hanging on the wall...

Stuff like this:

378716990_80941b5007_b.jpg

monitors004.jpg

Monitors1.jpg

I can't even find some of the really disgusting ones right now. These are just moderately disgusting.

Lots of video cards these days have support for 2 monitors. I have friends with plenty more than 2. I think the most I've seen is 6. Some of those setups would just floor you, I'm talking 30" screens with 20" on each side... spare laptops.... monitors hanging on the wall...

Stuff like this:

I can't even find some of the really disgusting ones right now. These are just moderately disgusting.

I think I just fell in love...

Ive used a 6 monitor setup many times. Perk of being a computer admin for the military :sm_biggrin:

This link has a picture a hell of a lot similar to what I used, except this has seven monitors. Looks like some audio studio setup, which wouldnt surprise me.

http://www.deltatronic.de/pc/info_nvs280.html

Ive used a 6 monitor setup many times. Perk of being a computer admin for the military :sm_biggrin:

This link has a picture a hell of a lot similar to what I used, except this has seven monitors. Looks like some audio studio setup, which wouldnt surprise me.

http://www.deltatronic.de/pc/info_nvs280.html

That's a traders desktop. Stocks, bonds, commodities etc.

That is incredibly sexy. Not just the monitor setup, but the entire workstation and room.

Yeah... I ... I always have 60 sticks, gsc buisness cards, and the gsc dvd on my desk. all the time :P

desktop002.jpg

Yeah... I ... I always have 60 sticks, gsc buisness cards, and the gsc dvd on my desk. all the time :P

desktop002.jpg

I see you still have some aquas left....

quick, hide them before Lira sees!

LOL. Some of these setups crack me up....mine is very simple....cleaner than usual... a few unpaid bills, my laser pen, a couple of LED's, and LED sticks made by CyberPunk...enjoy my boring setup :)

post-10537-1227112821_thumb.jpg

LOL....should've had the GSC page up instead of my wallpaper...oh well....LOL :)

012tu3.jpg