Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHeNeRiC

Take pictures of your computer setup !

65 posts in this topic

my.php?image=ultras002fj5.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ultras002fj5.jpg

Yep ! Just curious how other people set up their stuff.

The epic amount of dead sticks there & the Rubik's cube crack me up.

I just have a laptop (modifications on the HP Pavilion dv6000 series) so no use in taking a setup pic.

wow sean love the dual moniter set up.... freakin sweey gotta get that comcast high speed internet tho....

whats the best way to link images?

i am trying to upload to gsc photohost, but image is too big? never need to use it before so I havn't looked into it.

0904082047avc9.th.jpg

(I guess you need to click on it for full size. oh well I will learn eventually)

there. epic mess + my shoddy speaker wiring skillz= soon to be fire!! I have speakers hooked up all the way around my room, and some part is going to start on fire eventually. behind the reddiwip can is an external hardrive btw

thanks CHeNeRiC for the help

Reddiwip is instant whipped cream.

...Yeah, on second thought, what WERE you doing with that? XP

wow sean love the dual moniter set up.... freakin sweey gotta get that comcast high speed internet tho....

You'll note the cable modem and router in the right corner of the desk, behind the monitors.

The wireless adapter is normally connected to my xbox but I guess that was around one of the times my cable went out and I had to find another way to connect.

Holy crap CybrPunk you hardcore gambler at 8 tables xD

Heh it's funny to look at that since I play a different game and I play on more tables than that now. The pic was old and sitting in my photobucket from a while back and when I saw the thread it was really easy.

I have yet to post in the other pic threads here.

And I'm not actually sitting at any of those tables - otherwise how would i take the pic?

Very nice with the red whip prix xD

edit - wait wtf is that? wuts a red whip AHAHA

had some fun with the reddi wip can. when we were popping the top off (which took about 30 min total), it was still slightly pressurized, and there was still some in it. kind of had reddi wip everywhere.

it's now my water bottle, and has been sitting on my desk for the past 6 months and rusting.

Holly Crap! Why 2?! lol

Haha I am also using 2 monitors. 2 Monitors are actually pretty useful when you multi task alot. I usually use it when I got alot of things going on like I'd edit videos on my widescreen, look at the preview in full screen on my other monitor, and talk on aim there & stuff xD wish i had another wide screen tho =[

my setup >>"

complete with sticks on the binder, haha <3 :P well, I guess I can't talk, because here's my setup:

25hk7sm.jpg

cool setups guys and gals

but yeah, some of you guys should clean up your rooms :P

complete with sticks on the binder, haha <3 :P well, I guess I can't talk, because here's my setup:

whats the alien thing on the left?

LMAO! does everyone stack their glowsticks on their desks?

Pretty much? :P

whats the alien thing on the left?

My microphone. It's a USB condensor mic, the Snowball by Blue. I sing & screw around with recording.

i will pwn you all HARD on this one! since i have 4 monitors, three computers, and a laptop on my table ^_^ ooh yes.

and since i'm pretty much done redoing my room.. i'll post a pic or two of it hopefully by end weekend :-p

ps, i have a rubiks cube too! haha, buuut it's not completed -_-

compsetup.jpg

My desktop is on the bottom left, which is connected to my 54 inch Samsung TV. Also connected are my decks and Wal Mart brand radio.