Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tkstick

Candyball Treats & Beatz 2 // 18+ // 10.31.08

72 posts in this topic

candyball , treatz & beatz, here we go again, ravers in the caribbean, we the ravers, treatz & beatz 2.. yeah 6th x3 ^_^

Confirmed unable to attend. I'll be in South Florida. :P But hope y'all have an amazing time!

I'm not ditching~! ;_; It's just that my fall break is that week & my parents want me home. I'm hauling ass straight back here on November 1st for (rumored) Kyau & Albert at Webster Hall, though!! I wouldn't miss it if I could do anything about it.

Armin van Buuren..

Or Candy Ball.

Dam..

Are you seriously serious lol........... Man Juan what is the big decision rofls... well idk its up to you muahaha. "The choice is yours and yours alone! Now choose Wisely....." ROFLS remember where that quote is from..... hint- nick game show lol

Are you seriously serious lol........... Man Juan what is the big decision rofls... well idk its up to you muahaha. "The choice is yours and yours alone! Now choose Wisely....." ROFLS remember where that quote is from..... hint- nick game show lol

Thats what she said...

avb or candyball

ill pick candyball even if avb was free.

they dont take away ur sticks at candyball

So0o yea.

Lets get a list pumpin up.

We gotta show CandyBall..Glowsticking.com Rulez..

Not GXG :sm_bigeek:

lets not forget last treatz and beats it was 50 dollars at the door without costume. this is ment to be a costume party. i would not recomend thinking u can tickets at the door. buy ur tickets online while u can. every time people say you can't get any better the parties get fucking better. this party is set to outdo the last.

ill tell u wat

if u come to the party and say u didnt like it one bit i will personaly give you 10 pairs of ultras. but if i see u smiling or enjoying urself deal off. i wont give neone a glowstick. its like a month away and icant wait. woot woot woot

Avb is fun and all, but hardly anything compares to the vibe at candyball

i dont believe remebering you at a candy ball>?

maybe the last one..but i didnt go to that one.

i dont believe remebering you at a candy ball>?

maybe the last one..but i didnt go to that one.

I went to the first one =). I think i gave you a pair of glowsticks and you gave me kandi. I was still pretty new to Gs.c at that time.

Woot, Candyball looks like a great party, this will only be my 2nd one ((just got my own car that will actually make it to NY)). I'm going with a few friends, my fiance and some people from another site. =)

I hope it's gonna be good, and if anyone wants to meet up, I'm game. I have a few extra sets of sticks that I'm going to carry with me in case someone needs some. ^.^

i don't even know if i can make it to this one now =\

If your not then im going to armin.

chewy will be goiong but chewy doesnt have a ticket yet cuz chewy doesnt get paid till that same day grrrrrrrrrrr

chewy will be goiong but chewy doesnt have a ticket yet cuz chewy doesnt get paid till that same day grrrrrrrrrrr

you can still pay at the door..just be there really early..

I might go...stil Fighting over armin or candy ball.