Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tkstick

Candyball Treats & Beatz 2 // 18+ // 10.31.08

72 posts in this topic

Candyball Treatz & Beatz 2

front.jpg

inside.jpg

back.jpg

Information:

Doors Open At: 10 PM

Doors Close At: 6 AM

Event Location:

Club Exit

149 Greenpoint Ave.

Brooklyn, 11222

Websites:

tickets @ GrooveTickets.com

more info @ Raversonly.com

Roll Call:

GOING:

ElectricSheep

tkstick

Chewyskullz

MAYBE:

Br0+ 1

Zodiac

Freakdeke

NOT GOING:

Lira

Couldn't help but notice GXG on the flyer.

After candyball 2.... I don't think I could ever do this again. Have fun!

Naw, I've been to all but one of them, they respect stringers, it's not like a club - this party is an absolutely must.

The other big party coming up is Collaborate 3 on 9/19. That one will be packed to the brim, stringing might be a problem; on the other hand, it's free and it has one of the dirtiest lineups to hit NYC in a long time.

Naw, I've been to all but one of them, they respect stringers, it's not like a club - this party is an absolutely must.

The other big party coming up is Collaborate 3 on 9/19. That one will be packed to the brim, stringing might be a problem; on the other hand, it's free and it has one of the dirtiest lineups to hit NYC in a long time.

you said free wats the age limit??????? but dam i gotta see cuz the 19th is my close friends b-day dam this sucks lol

That's perfect timing for me. How could I find more info on it?

hmmmmmmm thinkin bout it

Won't be able to make this one, family problems..

oh snaps. good luck with the situation there yo. =x

9/19.. sounds like a good date =o

I hope the owner of GXG goes..

So0o i can DROP KICK HIM IN THE FACE!!!!!

"non PLUR Drop Kick mr cleric"

im intrested since i missed the last candyball and heard nothing less of awesome come from that event =[ hopefully ill be able to make it =]

Me and my girl are on the strong maybe list !!

OMG $35? And you guys complained about paying $25 to see the number 1 DJ in the world, and this is local talent?

Must be an east coast thing, no offense. Have fun guys!

Your east coast dumbass. lol

Candy ball parties are always fun. So people dont care about paying. And they fly in talent from europe so it's not all local.

Your east coast dumbass. lol

Candy ball parties are always fun. So people dont care about paying. And they fly in talent from europe so it's not all local.

Nah I'm southern, fo0!

:P

Nah I am just shocked, because I thought by the way people responded to the price of good DJ's over in your parts, that people just didn't think it was worth it to pay that much for parties, and then I see the price for this is even MORE, and I haven't heard of any of the talent. That isn't to say the talent isn't good, it's probably just not my genre, but yeah.

Nah I'm southern, fo0!

:P

Nah I am just shocked, because I thought by the way people responded to the price of good DJ's over in your parts, that people just didn't think it was worth it to pay that much for parties, and then I see the price for this is even MORE, and I haven't heard of any of the talent. That isn't to say the talent isn't good, it's probably just not my genre, but yeah.

Ha

Around here the big names charge a lot and then are in clubs where sticking is frowned upon. So for a good number of us it's not worth going if we cant enjoy ourselves to the fullest. Parties like this we know we are gonna have a blast and not be told to stop sticking.

Yeah so far I only missed 1 candyball and you know I really wish i didnt miss it haha..... but in all honesty candyball is a great party this is like their 6th installment or something lol