Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Easy_Target

Otakon 2007

695 posts in this topic

no, to enter the convention you need to have your badge. They have offered thursday pre-convention pickups the last couple years from what i hear.

HOORAY FOR THURSDAY!!! XD i love otakon...i wish i were there right now coz i would be happy again XD that rave was probably the most amazing night of my life GSC!!

can't swing getting there thursday....but I'll be there Friday, wasn't too bad this past year

Mike was here

Ok so what XZACTLY are the details? Cause I've heard of Otakon and all of my friends keep inviting me to go. And I'm SET on goin in 2007. But I need to know all the details. Where xzactly, the dates, the time, the price, all that stuff. So, please let me know when u can, aight peeps?...

http://www.otakon.com/default2.asp

go there, it has everything you need to know.

Aight, thanx for the info guys. I really appreciate it. I'll do my best to be there this year :biggrin2:

Hey, is it true that every night for that event they host a Rave? That's what I've heard. But again, I've never been to Otakon, so I don't know. I'm hopin on goin this year. But, we'll see...

from what i've seen I personally prefer the side room to the main dance area. Side room is hot as balls, but it has more of a club feel than the main dance floor where it's half lit up near the back.

Yeah, it's pretty much just like that. It becomes a drag when ur tryin to Dance and u constantly got people bumpin into ya. Not only that, but u can't even Glowstring sometimes. U have to stick to Freehanding. Cause if not, u'll just end up Whippin a bunch of peeps, lol. And that sux for me, cause I prefer to String. But oh well, it's still a hell of a good time if ur in the right environment :biggrin2:

But yeah, I'm really lookin foward to Otakon next year. I've been dyin to go to a Rave and get all this Glowstickin outta me. I haven't been to a Rave yet. Just to a Tiesto concert (and that was one of the BEST nights of my life). So, I hope and pray I make it to this. But, we'll see...

iono man the side room had more of a club feel, but the action in there wasnt as great, there was just chaos in there, outside was bright coz the breakers were in the back((awesome group of guys)) but there were alot more circles, at least 3 or 4, the side room only had like 2 at most, but yah, i do get what youre saying bro, BUT IT DOESNT MATTER!!! THE RAVES ARE STILL RAVES!! GSC IN THIS BIZNATCH!!

side room was cool, but I can't really stick to dnb myself...."main room" was more chill, kinda stupid that they had the lights on in the back....

it's still fun.