Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Easy_Target

Otakon 2007

695 posts in this topic

Yeah, Im really confused, because depending on what site I go to, one says certain hotels have rooms, but then another site says that same hotel is booked solid. I know that most of the time it's all about timing, but still......haha I don't want to get screwed.

yeah, most of the site will probably let my book on Friday or Saturday for that far ahead. Hopefully there's some reasonable rooms left!

How much does it cost so I can put aside money early.

I defintely want to go.

for a badge to Otakon, Im pretty sure it's $50 (?). Go to www.otakon.org and read up on it just in case.

You are going to need lotsa extra money if you plan on buying anything from the convention.

Well Azzie if you're going with me I'm looking to get AT LEAST 5 people in our room.

Badge - $50 pre-reg $60 if you buy at door

Bus - $35

Food - ~$? Depending on what you eat and how you eat. At Otakon 06 I survived the whole weekend primarily on trail mix and Arizona Green Teas. lol XD

Souvenirs - $A lot.

sounds like a plan.

I'll give you money in two weeks . . .I have school stuff I need to get done. lol

I'm going with WILL!

yay!

awwww shit, you mean I get to freehand with Azzie?! awesome.....

oh and just because they did it, I took spent about $300 on myself down there for everything (aquarium, souvneirs, food, glowsticks....hehe)....hotel was seperate but I payed in advanced....speaking of hotel rooms....to the search!

**EDIT** Booked my hotel room! Tremont Park Hotel baby....the cheapest:closest ratio was the best.

nah, it's not that far, I stayed there last year and it's not that bad at all. I don't care about the walk, I'll probably have my skateboard this time anyway.

I am having serious doubts about making it this year. I am most likely going to follow through with boot camp.

FUCKIN A!!!! i just got internet connection back....uhh as for the video, im having some rough times with my ex in whom has the video, so it may still be a little while longer....

sory guys, your all probobly going to have my head on a pike for this one

:angry:YES, yes we are ... J/K

Give him a break guys, rough times after a relationship suck and you know it.

add me down for maybe