Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DorkEhobo

Some help naming a female vocal Electronica band...

5 posts in this topic

Hello fellow GS.C members =]

A few of my friends and I are looking in to starting an Electronica band with primary Female vocals, something kind of like 4 Strings or ATB. We were trying to come up with some names, but are starting to fail miserably. A lot of us are starting to get serious about the idea, and we have yet to actually come up with a solid sound. We were trying to aim for something very seductive, but not something to where our band sounded like it was comprised of a bunch of whores. Any fun ideas out there?

I'm on the thought that you should think of the name yourself :) But I guess considerations from others are cool. To me, itd just mean more if it was named by you :)

Oh and a name that popped into my head, totally sucks but hey the thought was there... Essiance... like a hybrid of radiance and essence.

Theres my contribution. lol

that is an awesome idea... thanks =] i think i was just trying to get some basic ideas for names, then kinda adapting it and making it our own... so far we came up with one that seems to be sticking well, but idk yet