Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

melvenorc12

high intensities

53 posts in this topic

hey they sell that brand here in australia but its called Neon Glow not pop

the designs are the same and some products aswell

by design i mean the hooks

but ive only seen normal ones not highs

and ive seen the animal paint design in a bargain store aswell

I dont trust chinese products, they're cheap from my experience and I'm sure chinese glowsticks dont differ much.

Now japanese sticks on the other hand.....I'd like to get my hands on some

i would rather choose glowsticks where some other people have tried them out and know how bright they get. because if your buying off the net and they have a picture of a glowstick. it might not be as bright as what the picture shows. *just being on the safe side*

yea thats y u just order a bit. id say they are pretty bright for normal 12hr ones but never tried the high's

id say try em out and give gs.c a review about em?

I remember trying out those sticks before... unfortunately, the tips ripped off when I was glowstringing... so those sticks aren't for me...

ANd where do you get Japanese Glowsticks from ?..... besides the obvious of goign to Japan...... Since China is so good at copying technology and that... i hope in teh near future they can start doing ULTRAS and sell them cheaper and hopefully similar quality.... or better.....

oh yeah i remember when chen was in japan he said he got some really awesome glowsticks. I forgot all about that.

They were in his 4.6.03 video. They're regular whites i think, but they're very bright throughout the whole video. He said what they were called, but this was 3 years ago. I don't remember.

Tried and true is good, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Hey without experimentation we would never have discovered that the high-intensity aquas by glowstickfactory were the bestest glowsticks ever.

Bryce

is glowstickfactory's site just www.glowstickfactory.com? cauz i cant find any highs...

man i wanna try some jap sticks... lol

glowstickfactory doesn't make high intensities anymore. That's why the aquas are so treasured.

Also, I just got off the phone with chen and those glowsticks are called Lumicas.

i googled it and found only one picture. they look pretty cool. ima have to see if i can get a couple of friends are either in or going to the land of the rising sun so i can ask them to pick them up or if i find out how to write it in hiragana i might be able to buy them myself off yahoo! japan.

He said they were some of the best glowsticks he's ever used and that hook on the end is removable. They probably suck for stringing then.

Wow those are expensive. 189 yen per stick. Plus i doubt they'd ship to america. They have pink and yellow high intesities though. That's pretty cool.

kool that means it'd be good fpor freehanding.

so those are it right?

pink highs are hawt!!!!

wow those are expensive................

2+ AU dollars... more than omniglow sticks....

there are one or two gsc members that speak japanese. But i'd personally rather buy cyalume or gp sticks than pay $1.75 per stick + shipping from japan.

yea... thats wat i am thinking. but if hey ae better den cyalume i might.

IPB Image

Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing? Sticks that change colors as they dim... I WANT SOME!

IPB Image

And these last for 10-12 hours. Is jealous of the Japanese Technology...

*continues randomly clicking links at lumicashop.com*

New New New---

Lumica Sticks... In Engrish!

And I just contacted them to see if they got the color changing stix... Me want real bad like.

Edit: DAMN! No international shipping... Ange, ur our only hope :)