Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody

The Master Photon List, FAQ's of Photons

42 posts in this topic

yeah thats pretty rediculous, i ordered some photons from vicomptel and i ordered them on march 28th, and i still haven't recieved them, i even e-mailed the guy and haven't recieved an answer back yet, they are in cali and i am in kentucky, but still it shouldn't take that long, i mean dang, i have a feeling i am not going to get my photons, i paid $20, and i'll do what it takes to get it back

so its been about 30 days and still no word from vicomptel, i am trying now to get my money back from them, they have not communicated to me at all, i have e-mailed them twice now, i would not reccommend their website to anyone

Bruce I think you should sell me some photons without making me pay a million dollars for shipping? *heart* Pleeeez?

Also, head down to your local magic store and ask about 'D' lights. They're pretty pricey but far better at confusing your friends during conjuring sessions.

Where can I get them?

(Sites suggested from various GS.C members)

-Vicomptel

-Alphanet

-Photonlight

this site is selling the discontinued rav'n strobe lights for $11 a piece.. is this for reals? they go for like $50 on technomoves.com.

this sounds too good to be true, can someone verify? ):!

do not buy from vicomptel!!!!!!!

alhpanet isn't selling it

and neither is photonlight.com, please read my previous posts to get more info on these lights, and to kessibus what photons do you want man? i know wes sells photons for pretty cheap and his would more then likely be better then what i get because i buy regular photons, he mods his

Well I think Wes' photons are a lot more expensive. I don't know. If you have any x-light micros that AREN'T WHITE? or like. I dont know. Photon 2/3/freedoms that are just a bit cheaper, or even same price (if thats what you want for them), just without the insane shipping costs.

Holy shit cue

that site is amazing

I wonder if it's legit, and what shipping is like :|

edit #2

WTF?

for two random colored photon freedoms

Item

Photon Freedom Micolight [remove]

* LED Color : Green-LED

Subtotal: $19.90

Shipping: $0.00*

Tax: $0.00

Total: $19.90

* Includes Shipping & Handling Fees

TO BC CANADA

0.00 shipping?

Believe it or not i actually saw photon II's for asale at the AAA store. Pretty pricey though at around $8 each, but you might want to check it out.

Sorry, but I've gotta say I found something even better.

I honestlly just got back from my mall here in Denver, and I got 2 Rav'n lights for only 15 bucks each at this oriental stores!!! I was amazed to see them!!! They still have like 10 left too

Well I think Wes' photons are a lot more expensive. I don't know. If you have any x-light micros that AREN'T WHITE? or like. I dont know. Photon 2/3/freedoms that are just a bit cheaper, or even same price (if thats what you want for them), just without the insane shipping costs.

Holy shit cue

that site is amazing

I wonder if it's legit, and what shipping is like :|

edit #2

WTF?

for two random colored photon freedoms

Item

Photon Freedom Micolight [remove]

* LED Color : Green-LED

Subtotal: $19.90

Shipping: $0.00*

Tax: $0.00

Total: $19.90

* Includes Shipping & Handling Fees

TO BC CANADA

0.00 shipping?

http://batteryjunction.com/phledfl.html

what would be a fair/cheap enough price for you?

other people can answer too if you are looking for photons. =)

those ones from battery junction look like they would crack from hitting something. i dunno how good they would withstand shock with that kind of plastic. but i'll buy some and see how it does.

Thanks for these posts! They were really helpful! Good to know where to get the accessories as well as the lights! :clap:

I have two sets of gloves i use at raves

the first set has 10 poi sticks were i cut off the tubes and i uselly use it on the rainbow modes this makes a tripy effect really cool. extremeglow.com for 10 poi sticks there like 1.25 each so thats like 12.50 for a full set wich is good because they use the ag13 batterys which are really cheap. This is very effective way but its harder to flex your fingers because the led part of the point stick is bigger than normal leds.

My 2nd set of gloves i use finger lights i bought those at extreme glow also. for a set of 4 its like a 1.25 think so i bought 3 sets thats 3.75 and then ull have 2 leds left over. i cut the elastic bands that hold them on your fingers and just sliped them in.

I also have 2 white inovas 2 blue ones, 2 reds and a rainbow inova i modified.

hope that helped

Official Inova Site Inovas: http://theconsumerlink.com/listing.asp?BID...avStart=10&.

OrbitLightShow.com [also has alot of modded colors, and some multicolors like rainbow, RBG, RBG 2 - check the videos for those there sweet, just click on the pic]: http://orbitlightshow.com/inova-microlights-c-31.html

they also have photons there.