Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody

The Master Photon List, FAQ's of Photons

42 posts in this topic

The Photon Master List

(IMG:http://www.houseofrave.com/media/battery/2color_big.jpg)

What are photons?

-Key chain, push button LED lights.

Where can I get them?

(Sites suggested from various GS.C members)

-Vicomptel

-Alphanet

-Photonlight

Articles on Conjuring?

-The Art of conjuring by Ginseng

Other userful topics and articles

-How To Make an Orbit

What can I do with photons?

Video Clip and Website Examples

-Conjuring (link) / Gin Conjuring in October (video)

-Orbiting (link) / N3W813 Orbits Video 3.01.03 (video)

-Photons attached to glowsticks (video)

-Konrad Stringing with Photons (video)

-Maverickwolf Photoning (video)

-MJM Photoning with his photon chucks (video)

-Janus using Strobefx (video)

You're NOT limited to just these examples!

Photon Gear?

-white gloves.

With white gloves one can slide some photons in the finger tips, the light with show through, but you can't see the photon, creating a more seemless flow. Used a lot in conjuring.

-Long Sleeved Shirts. Lights will reflect off a light colored fabric much better than your skin, thus helping the conjuring illusion.

Written and Edited by Ravergirl

far out.... links dont work.....

id suggest ebay as a place to buy photons from. im getting p2's for like $4 us each

http://www.photonlight.com

is having a closeout sale for Photon III's right now for anyone is interested. not trying to advertise, just thought it's a good opportunity for those who wants photon III's.

they are $9.95 each right now, from the offical website. i think this is the purchase link here

and there's further discount if you buy 10 or more i believe.

http://www.photonlight.com

is having a closeout sale for Photon III's right now for anyone is interested. not trying to advertise, just thought it's a good opportunity for those who wants photon III's.

they are $9.95 each right now, from the offical website. i think this is the purchase link here

and there's further discount if you buy 10 or more i believe.

thanks for pointing that out... those photon III are pretty sick due to that strobing effect...

does anyone know where to get photons offline, besides fry's electronics?

sharper image sells them, GI Joes, aaaannnddddd mcdonalds.

haha, mcdonalds??? thanks anyways, but yeah, I don't need anymore inovas... I need photons like what wes has or photon casings... *recently, lost 20 pairs of photon casings :(*

haha, mcdonalds??? thanks anyways, but yeah, I don't need anymore inovas... I need photons like what wes has or photon casings... *recently, lost 20 pairs of photon casings :(*

ouch... i dont know anywhere that sells photon II's, probably the best place would be technomoves.com, but you probably already know that.

ouch... i dont know anywhere that sells photon II's, probably the best place would be technomoves.com, but you probably already know that.

yeah, I already done it before... time to try finding some places where I can get the item right away... *not really an online shopper* I'm gonna start searching for photons besides inovas... first off, walgreens doesn't have any... what I really want to find are the x-lights... kinda regret not getting the one that I saw at fry's but then the person switched the x-light photon for an inova... don't know why... probably, because of the batteries...

thanks for the info guys im buying the discounted P3s from photonlight.com, this is going to be so sweeeet! :)

nice, those are sweet... I just ordered a pair of x-light and a couple pairs of batteries from technomoves... I'm just waiting for that shipment then I'm gonna test out how the x-light works in another led stick model...

Believe it or not i actually saw photon II's for asale at the AAA store. Pretty pricey though at around $8 each, but you might want to check it out.

I'm pretty much out of the P2 stage... I'm gonna try out the x-light micros and then freedoms or P3 before I try working on an ledstick that doesn't include the usage of a photon...

Heh-- at REI they sell some long ones, short keychains and p3 versions. ^^ they're in the kids section. I have no idea if you can buy them online, but the brand is "Sauce" with two dots under the U and a line under the E... Oh Wait!!!! I JUST found the web address:

http://www.cksauce.com "wwwdotcksaucedotcom"

*ducktapedlass hugs photonlights lovingly*

Heh-- at REI they sell some long ones, short keychains and p3 versions. ^^ they're in the kids section. I have no idea if you can buy them online, but the brand is "Sauce" with two dots under the U and a line under the E... Oh Wait!!!! I JUST found the web address:

http://www.cksauce.com "wwwdotcksaucedotcom"

*ducktapedlass hugs photonlights lovingly*

OMG your ALIVE!!! well, I was on the forums the other night(s), and went across finding out that they are discontinuing P3s and X-lights... in it's place, they are placing freedom micro(something like that) and X-Light Micro(a bit smaller but only comes in white)...

*R3DLIN3 waves to ducktapedlass

sweet... I was thinking to find a cheaper price on ebay... but if I can't I'll definitely check out that site... but then, the x-light micros are pretty much like photon freedoms *making up my mind*...

sweet... I was thinking to find a cheaper price on ebay... but if I can't I'll definitely check out that site... but then, the x-light micros are pretty much like photon freedoms *making up my mind*...

I have found them at Walgreens. They only cost a $1.99 a piece and work great. Many different colors too. They aren't the "photon" brand light, but they work just the same. Check around.

Ps. I found them near their automotive section as keychains.

IPB Image

If you want cheap photons check out technomoves.com, I suggest you buy in bulk to save in shipping. I usually like to open them up and fix it to make it work better.

yeah technomoves is a pretty good place to get photons... but you should check on ebay for lower prices or lower bids :)

if anyone ever needs some advice on photons then please feel free to pm me, i own more then i can count honestly and those extend from walgreens, wal-mart, photonlight.com, target, brookstone, an on-line store i can't remember the name of, several other local stores i shop at around my home, now technomoves.com, and vicomptel. i love lights all around and probably spend wayy too much on them but i have a good knowledge and resource base for them just out of my own pure interest

ok so i am royally ticked off and here is why and i am sure everyone would like to know this. i bought my photon freedoms from photonlight.com for $20 a piece. i looked through one of the other threads and found this link, the photon freedoms for 9.95!!!!!!! here is the link, i am so ticked, same light and everything but 10 dollars cheaper anyway here is the link and they also have cheap inova's

http://batteryjunction.com/phledfl.html

if your looking for the cheapest rav'ns i have found go to

http://alphanet.zoovy.com/product/RAVNR

these are what i have researched, i have not ordered from alphanet or batteryjunction yet but i plan on it - hope i helped you guys out a little

20MG! I MUST get a pair of photons. It looks so fun and kinda goofy, I love it!

yea i just ordered 2 photons from alphanet last tuesday.....im still waiting for them....supposingly they claim it takes 14 days to be sent out or w/e....from PA to NY...shouldnt take 14 days...Could take my driving test, pass, get a car, drive to philly, and get the photons faster than they get maied to my house....Def not the best website to order from IMO unless u pay like 19 for shipping....My order came out to like 17-18$ and any other shipping cost was liek 19$+.......