Azzie

Post Whore Family V2

1212 posts in this topic

Fuck. I'm not running it. Alfred set it all up, but Someone needs to step up. some ninja or something...

Post whores, join me in a revolution against the Land of Eternal Bryce! Together we can win, we can fight!

Post whores, join me in a revolution against the Land of Eternal Bryce! Together we can win, we can fight!

*Bryce appears in all his omnious sandy glory amidst a whirlwind of sand and stinging desert heat and towers above the pathetic post whore thread. He speaks in a booming voice that resounds in the minds of all lesser creatures*

Foolish queen of the post whores...I granted you temporary sanctuary in our revived empire and you would repay your temporarily merciful and gracious sovereign of the sandbox with the threat of rebellion?!

Be wary leader of the post whores and all who follow suit...ye have not tasted the fury of the Land of Eternal Bryce...and mercy willing you never will...but if this insolence continues...doom looms nigh.

*Bryce scorches the entire thread with blazing hot sand, leaving all thirsty and dehydrated*

Let this be a lesson to all...Bryce and his minions are forgiving...but not all the time...and the power of this empire is beyond all of your ken...

*With an evil laugh Bryce dissappears in a whirlwind of sand*

Bwahahahahahahhaahhahaha!

*emerges from underneath cape*

"Oh HELL no sucka!"

*runs off to the mountains to prepare for action*

This is the result of our folly, but luckily, the Post Whore Family house doubles as a fort. You may or may not remember, but there is an impenetrable basement, wehrein, all manner of provisions (including ultras have been stored). Together, we can emerge triumphant. Post whores, RISE UP! Remeber who you are!

* Watches from his spaceship. Follows Bryce with his tracking system, while at the same time sending a signal that hijacks all the remaining TVs within the PWF manor. All the TVs turn on to display a message that reads "Long Live The Rebellion. Long Life The Revolution."*

*runs to the new PWF thread, in the mountains*

-wanders back into the house- Jeez you guys can't even clean up before plotting a rebellion. <_<

-passes out water bottle for those still dehydrated, sends tiny cleaning robots found in Adrillf's bat cave to clean all the fricken sand up, has the house sparkling and rehydrated in no time, then unplugs giant microphone that Bryce was using-

You could really damage the ear drums with this.

I am here, to say that there is no aggression at the moment between the People (or right now person) of PLURR and PWF... I am a post junkie... but I am also a peace junkie... Do not fear LoEB, for if they were to gang up on you, there would be an army on their tail... however... if you show agression, and try to gang up on LoEB, the same fate will await you.

Why do you insist upon stating the obvious?

hahaha!! simply out of boredom, and insomnia.

*uses post whore family summoning powers*

to upturn the usurpers in teh Land of Eternal Bryce we need everyone. Post Whores, represent yourselves!

*morolen laughs manically aat his poor spelling and nefarious plans.

fools

the army awaits.

IPB Image

Edited by morolen

Why are they wearing green??? :huh: That's not very stealthy, especially when they live nowhere near a forest, or bush of any kind. :ninja:

*LuCkyChaRms7o2 is utterly floored

O.o I come home for the first time in a while and i find the family in midst of war... again... O.o

that's it.

*LuCkyChaRms7o2 runs into bat cave and runs back up with plans.

*LuCkyChaRms7o2 hands them to MissE.

This is all the artillery you have to work with. I am a pacifist -nods-

Enjoy your merry war.

there isnt a war going on. We are letting you be. BUT IF ITS A WAR YOU WANT THEN SO BE IT!

*JOIN THE LAND OF ETERNAL BRYCE: ALL POSITIONS AVAILABLE

INQUIRE WITHIN THE LAND OF BRYCE*

*Mature Lamb requests an invitation into the PWF.

Although I have an innocent looking name, I am a highly trained assassin. I kill on command, and within 2 minutes I shall have the victim's head on a plate served with a sauce of your choice.

Well we can always use more assassins. You're in.

*MissEgyptology examines the plans that LuckyCharms gave to her

*MissEgyptology puts plans into action.

VIVE PWF!

* Puts ship into remote control mode. Teleports down next to MissE.*

Funny how first they said we shall tremble, and now they say they don't want war.

*Raises a flower he picked*

To freedom.

Freedom!!!

*BaTMaN starts stringing like crazy with some kind of remote device attached...*

*everyone's jaw drops, in awe as PWHouse sprouts robotic legs and starts popping*

"yeah... I figured I might as well let you guys know what I've done to the place, seeing as how morolen threatened us with an army of green 'ninjas'... They actually think that they are true ninjai!! hahaha!"

*BaTMaN stops stringing*

*house re-plants itself*

*BaTMaN takes remote, and places in belt*

"I just hope I don't have to fight in any war... it doesn't look good..."

"By the way, half those 'ninjai' are plastic/sand robots, which are easily melted... The reason I know this, is one disfunctioned, and I kicked it's ass, and captured it for further examination, and had it on me in my last battle with the riddler, in which he had a fire device. When it went off, I threw it forward, and he melted into a pile of plastic-sand..."

"By the way, if I happen to help you guys in this war, should we be victorious, I will still return to my peaceful land... the Land of PLURR..."