Azzie

Post Whore Family V2

1212 posts in this topic

*Blinks as he's hit with a glow button.*

Joker....why did you just hit me with a button.....and why did you want to hurt me?

I never did anything to you.

*Rubs his head*

I just post pictures of random people I find that are asleep (speaking of which I have a new one comming soon) I never knew that under the fluffy exterior of joker there was a white guy.

Scary.

But we still love you. We'll take you as a bouncer still, even if you are white 8-}

<--- finally changed his avitar to yet another random person that he's found sleeping. No it's not me, yes it is a random person asleep, just like the one before and the one before that and the original.

ROLLL CALLLLL!!!

Okay kids. It's time to get back together.

Who's still alive after our winter hibernation?

Kupo Kupo!!!! the Family LIVES!!!!!1 *flies around*

I almost forgot

Due to the winter hibernation no spots are safe from before. The only ones that will be kept is that Dave and Aileen are our god-parents (even if they're not going out together any more, they're still the family's godparents)

I'll still claim the father roll of this amazing family, but past that, anything is open for grabs, the only rule is that you have to post and then you can be in.

Edited by Adrillf

I still have no wife, MissE hasn't been online forever now days, but yes, you can be adopted, welcome to the family.

Hmm I think I can be the youngest... Hasn't done much yet, but as he grows watch out! :o That is if you will adopt me too :o

Woot!

I'll reclaim my post as resident giant.

It's multipurpose!

my superpowers, or rather regular powers are

i can reach tall things for you,

see long distances,

and breathe clean fresh air in a sweaty crowd of short people

Minneapolis, no family is quite a family without their super hero. Solar, welcome to the family, and PM, how could this family ever be here without you? welcome back.

It's good to see that the sandbox is slowly starting to get more and more trafic, hopefully the family will start to really grow as people start playing in here more often. Just don't forget your post whore family!

Post whore more and bring people in with you. It's how we origionally did it. The origional pwf was two people that lived close to each other, knew each other, and started dragging everyone that they knew into the family. The more members the merrier. This is simply something to bring us all closer together and have a good time.

But the first and most important step is post whoring. . . *goes back to post whoring*

*Begins to set up his room, but makes sure not to set up anything too permanent as well..... he still doesn't know what's gonna happen to him. Sets up a massage table though, cause even postwhores need massages.*