Azzie

Post Whore Family V2

1212 posts in this topic

sup PWF! I haven't posted in this thread for months... how can I join the PWF? does it involve physical labor? oh well...

you join the pwf by declaring yourself a member and thinking of some sort of position. Then adrillf or I (usually me) say "okay." No physical labor is involved,but there is some light typing.

I haven't been trick or treating in a long-ass time either =/

<--- hasn't been trick or treating for years... unless you want to count the past two years when I dressed up as a missionary and knocked on people's doors.

This is when if you really want candy you do one of two things

1- buy it yourself and don't give it out

2- scare little kids and steal it from them

hai peoplez! I'm ...well can I be adopted into this family? =O

the post whore family takes pretty much everyone. There was only one person in the history of the PWF who was rejected. So yes, kryptonite can join.

I can't even remember this illusive one person that wasn't allowed. Who was that? Was it back with the weird next door neighbors and all of that junk that went down with another fourm, because that's the only one that I can think of.

I'm bored, and I'm hungry. I might eat a doughnut because it's a maple iced doughnut. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I can't even remember this illusive one person that wasn't allowed. Who was that? Was it back with the weird next door neighbors and all of that junk that went down with another fourm, because that's the only one that I can think of.

yeah, that one. I think it was flames of epyon or whatever his name is.