Azzie

Post Whore Family V2

1213 posts in this topic

Guest Queen of Spades

>_^ Tee-hee. Ello Devin. *glomps*

This place has been abandoned. I miss the good ol' days of Linz and Peruvian and postwhoring pointlessly because we were all bored. D:

yay! hello, Lee! I know...this place has been outta order for a long time...but ya know what? i still call it home....even if its just me and you here....its still the home of our family! so ya know what??

*pulls out his moogle trunk*

i do believe its back in business!

*smiles*

Guest Queen of Spades

Did someone call? :P

I don't know where the Peruvian is, but here I am!

Mommy!!! Sayne!! Someone go kidnap Peruvian. Reassemble the family :o THE PWF MUST COME BACkK!

Well....looks like my ressurection chant worked a little! I hope we can become an active family again...cause lets face it, the thread dissapeared, but we'll always be a family!

*his moogle bopper bounced excitedly on his head, as he flapped his wings. Then he changed back to "human"*

soo...it looks like we have newcomers. Family, we need a concensus.....

Guest Queen of Spades

I think so. Easy went from I dunno how many posts to almost 3k in a couple months. If he isn't part of the PWF, I don't know who should be. :P But what IS he in relation to us. Brother? Uncle? Nameless Asian henchman? xD

The question is, if we're going to re-do the family. There are a majority of the origonal family that aren't even on gs.c any more. As much as I love the old family, it's sort of hard to find the positions for the new people just because everything is already taken.

*Adrillf throws a fish to Ollie and Mollie

almost no one from the original list still posts. I'd consider them part of the family, but I wouldn't necessarily hold their positions.

It has been said.

*Adrillf hits the red reset button

As post whore family patriarch I hereby disband the old family. However at the same time I'd like to take the opportunity to start the new family. Old family positions have been erased, mean nothing, and are no longer valid, however that means that all positions are open.

Have at it kids.

Guest Queen of Spades

We need a male and female head of family. Then move from there.

*clings to Queen*

Well, as far as postions go, i think im gonna stick to QoS's old as moogle pet, and demon/angel guardian....if, thats ok, kupo?

Nope....Im still here! soo....

*flies around* i wonder if anyone else is gonna join back in....

The hard part about postwhoring now days, expecially with a family is that we don't have a family of post whores. We have a few people here and there that whore, but not an entire family that can pull out over 100 posts in an hour without much work.

I'm trying to whore more, it's just we don't have an entire family full of whores.