Azzie

Post Whore Family V2

1213 posts in this topic

wow, I havent posted here for weeks and my last post is still on the same page, thats never happened before, hahaha

hows the family going?

*Ange hugs everyone all at once like stuffed animals

oh yes. the joker is back. good to be here. missed you miss e and adrillf if he is still around. lady im sorry if i stuck you in a bad place tho i trust they took care of you or vice versa. i have good news great news and possibly bad news but i will only let you all know if you all hurry up and consider me as a teddy bear. give me some hugs please

*Lin-Z hugs joker

yeah, it's good to have you back. Adrillf is still on his Mormon mission but I think he gets off in June of next year? I don't really remember. A lot of the old people are gone, but the house is still here in case anyone comes back =)

i figure in time we will all come back. is omar still around? i gave you my great news but it doesnt get posted till i get more hugs. specially if i can get one from lady. hehehe.

*digs through old dust covered box*

GLOW BATTON IS BACK BEWARE

Edited by joker

I remember being your bitch. Then I was the keeper of the house when it was appearently an abandoned thread. After that, when the Land of the Eternal Bryce was going to declare war on the PWF I was one of the people defending it. Now I think I just loater*sp*.

do you mean loiter?

I barely even have a position anymore. Ihave no kids and kind of no husband. PWF is kind of gone by the wayside.

im back from the dead haha

i posted a longg time ago here

Guest Queen of Spades

*blinks twice*

i feel left outttttt

someone adopt me? :inlove:

Well, two new kids aren't bad. Slowly, slowly but surely the PWF will rebuild itself.

*Rubs palms togeather as thunder cracks behind him.*

Damn, I gotta see a doctor about that.