Azzie

Post Whore Family V2

1213 posts in this topic

the list is updated when I decide to update it. Wel....I guess since Azzie decided to post the list....I don't know where I'd put it. In one of my earlier posts i suppose. damn being in egypt without my computer =/

Anyway, if you want to be in the family, you just say so. Say what sort of position you want, I okay it (I always okay it, I don't turn people away) and then I post it on the list. =)

*Ange returns to the PWF

looks like all those annoying people are finally gone, lol

I miss the old PWF but this one'll have to do

*Ange thinks

anybody up for killing this version and starting up a brand new pwf? New lineup and everything? We should see if we can get blueprints for our new house as well.

i don't know what position i want...not really familiar with all the positions...all i know is that i guess i'm a postwhore...i guess i sound stupid, but can someone tell me a little more about this??

you can have any position. Initially there were family positions, kids, cousins, etc. Some people are ninjas, I think Peruvian is my man candy or something. Anything you can think of is an allowable position.

you can have any position. Initially there were family positions, kids, cousins, etc. Some people are ninjas, I think Peruvian is my man candy or something. Anything you can think of is an allowable position.

I am your man candy, and I was the self appointed care taker of the PW home a few days ago when it seemed like no one would be coming to this thread for a bit. Guess that title didn't last long, now did it...lol.

*Looks at Ange and wonders what he's thinking about*

Ange seems to be thinking about starting a new post whore family. I have mixed feelings about it. Since Ange isn't really a post whore, I'm not sure how much weight his suggestion gets here--even if he is my PW husband.

Oh...I missed that. * Is once again, at work, so tends to some times read over certain details.*

Hmmmm.....I wouldn't go so far as to say create a new one, but rather revise the current one. Find out who's MIA, who's done being a PW, ect. Much like how in a family, if a sibling dies, the sibling below that gets "promoted" *morbid way of looking at things, I know*...similar applications....except minus the death.

Also, if any PW couples wish to file for divorce, they can go on ahead and do so.

That's just what I think though.

I am NOT an item of possession!

but if I were, I would give the bearer +10 charisma and +10 hitpoints, but +15 HP if armed with a dictionary

:newlaugh:

i'll figure something out, but it may take awhile...brain doesn't want to work that well today... :sm_sleep:

I am NOT an item of possession!

but if I were, I would give the bearer +10 charisma and +10 hitpoints, but +15 HP if armed with a dictionary

:newlaugh:

ROTGLMAO.

Well, we know someone who's eather table top RPed or has atleast read about it.

*Looks at Cody as he's slapped.*

I never said I wanted to take her from you. So sir, since you have slapped me for no reason...

*peruvian_martian gives Ange an atomic wedgie

I've never table RPed, but I have heard many tales and have many friends who do so. It's my experience that I'm usually in good company if RP humour is taken well :P

I've never table RPed, but I have heard many tales and have many friends who do so. It's my experience that I'm usually in good company if RP humour is taken well :P

Aaaaaah, that makes perfect sense then

*Ange bakes cookies

*Ange gives one to Linz

*Ange hovers a cookie over peruvian_martian's head and laughs because he cant reach it

lol

*peruvian_martian has his trained pet ferret with a mini-jet pack on it's back retrieve cookie

*peruvian_martian hands Ange a chocolate chip muffin cause he wants to make peace

*peruvian_martian hands Linz one too cause he doesn't want her to feel left out

WEll, i am now the 4th top overall poster of GSC. Approaching 1000 posts...

Edited by Qomwak