Azzie

Post Whore Family V2

1213 posts in this topic

Yay! :hug: -huggles Martian-

awww...what's with the rolling of the eyes? Fine then, see if I ever hug you again. <_<

:inlove:

Emoticon abuse!!!

:devil: Nobody's innocent...

Marco???

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! -tackles Martian-

-waves to PWF from Mcarren Airport- I'm on my way to Washington. ^_^ The flight to Texas in front of us was 45 minutes late though. <_<

Edited by Qomwak

I'm all moved into my place, but I don't get my intrawebs hooked up til next Thursday. Right now I'm stealing wireless in a hotel parking lot 0.o

I'm all moved into my place, but I don't get my intrawebs hooked up til next Thursday. Right now I'm stealing wireless in a hotel parking lot 0.o

Gotta love how they can never seem to get you hooked up within the week of moving in. Also gotta love unsecure WiFi connection spots.

right now I'm managing to steal internet from my apartment...and my date of having my own intrawebs is now Tuesday, god willing.

whoa, peruvian martian and lady have been postwhoring this thread for a while now... hmmm... :angry: it's my turn :P

whoa, peruvian martian and lady have been postwhoring this thread for a while now... hmmm... :angry: it's my turn :P

Me and Lady have been postwhoring many threads for awhile. It's called us having access to the site while we were both at work and bored.

Yes -nods head in agreement-

I'm back from Washington. ^_^ UW campus is huge...damn school can't seem to get me into any of my classes though. :madgo: They're all full, so if they can't get me into any of them...no school for Lady this semester! Or year...how hard is it to catch up in classes if I join the next semester/quarter and make the rest up over summer??? Anybody know???

Anyway -waves-

It's easy enough to take enough credits to catch up during the summer, but the problem is that not every class will be offered every quarter/semester. I would reccomend trying to find at least a few classes to take for the fall (do some GEs, take something randomly interesting, anything is better than nothing) and then check the school's catalogue to see if the classes you want are going to be available for the winter and/or summer. You have to plan ahead a little bit, but it's perfectly doable.

Problem is I refuse to pay a $30,000 tuition for random classes, if I'm paying for my classes I want the classes I need <_<

I might end up having to do that for summer though...we'll see