Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stranger

Post picture of your Kandi thread

210 posts in this topic

My latest invention.... it's not completed as it will go all the way up to the elbow and have el wire around it but people have been asking for photos so there it is!

DSC01713.jpg

Love I can't wait to see finished product.

sweet glove flora. i'm working on some fingerless ones (rather, i have the idea in my head and in theory it should work) using a multi stitch. should we sweet if i could pull it off, just haven't sat down to start it yet ^_^

sweet glove flora. i'm working on some fingerless ones (rather, i have the idea in my head and in theory it should work) using a multi stitch. should we sweet if i could pull it off, just haven't sat down to start it yet ^_^

dunno if a multi will work i tried it for a minute but thought better against it.... good luck though

yea, it'll be interesting ^_^ quite an adventure to be sure!

I look forward to seeing it!

Meanwhile, did you ever get that piece made the pirate one???

oh yea! totally made it! i'll post a pick later if i remember, gotta charge my camera battery!

can't believe i forgot to post that!!!

Made these last night.

As ive said before, I am OCD when it comes to making kandi, so they all have to have certain patterns and what not.

1001650.jpg

i agree with you. i have few pieces that i've made that aren't a solid pattern all around :P

and the multi, pattern made by flora (thanks very much!)

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

i agree with you. i have few pieces that i've made that aren't a solid pattern all around :P

and the multi, pattern made by flora (thanks very much!)

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo glad the design worked for you!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the first time i had ever done a hand design on that program.... I usually use pictures for it..... It is beautiful arius!!!!!

thanks! it was an amazing pattern! and let me tell you, a bitch and a half to follow :P i kept messing up a bead or two here and there. i started it at like... 9:00 i think on wed night and finished around 1:30ish the next morning :P i love it though and everyone in my band thought it was awesome too! i'm just like, "yea, i wish i coulda thought up the pattern for it, but one of my friends online helped with that!" ^_^

and now to start those gloves...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo glad the design worked for you!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the first time i had ever done a hand design on that program.... I usually use pictures for it..... It is beautiful arius!!!!!

OMG what program. I must know...because I am making a cuff for someone and I can't reveal details here but I need to find out lol.

"Droog"

nice Clockwork Orange reference

OMG what program. I must know...because I am making a cuff for someone and I can't reveal details here but I need to find out lol.

http://easybeadpatterns.com/

hope that helps!

My latest invention.... it's not completed as it will go all the way up to the elbow and have el wire around it but people have been asking for photos so there it is!

DSC01713.jpg

OMFG!!! that's amazing!! :w00t:

thats awsome i take donated kandi ????? :) haha thats cool ihave some of my own but not like that. I must say the Bra one is a cool idea.

thats awsome i take donated kandi ????? :) haha thats cool ihave some of my own but not like that. I must say the Bra one is a cool idea.

The kandi kini is ADORABLE!!!! If only I was skinny enough to wear one!

OH GOD....

the dinosaur kandi... and the one with the bear that says rainbow... are ... absolutely... beautiful

brings warmth to that hollow hole where my heart used to be =)

snugs.jpg

lil1.jpg

images from a few recent trades i have done online :]

Hey there! I am certain i have seen you somewhere lol.... but anyway.... I hope we can get the trades going soon! I like the pieces.

I post on Kanditrade.net most of the time.. i also have an account on plurspace? Funny stories with that site :evillol:

either way maybe you've seen me there :]

also that would be great! i love trading online :D i'm looking to make an entire arm made of kandi that says "meow" from other people..

This is one Danika made for me =D

post-6736-1240519953_thumb.jpg

omg THAT is SO adorable!!!!! gOD ISNT kandi wonderful!