Sign in to follow this  
CHeNeRiC

Cloud Collab: NOT ACCEPTING

211 posts in this topic

CLOUDCOLLAB.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLOUD Collab

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to submit:

:arrow: Upload the video and PM to CHeNeRiC at Megaupload or filefront or even rapidshare.

:arrow: Send the File via AIM to xCHeNeRiC. If he is not available, send it to melvenorc12.

:arrow: Email to [redacted]

Rules:

:arrow: ORANGE ULTRAS ONLY !!!! These or These or GL's No exceptions.

:arrow: SCENIC SPOTS ONLY !!! (Ex: Grass, Meadows, Parks i guess, sunsets, beach, snow, rain, on a tree, behind a city (knivez), mountain (d86), skyline, while swimming - Androol's idea, I think you get the idea) You can also PM me to approve any ideas you're not sure of.

:arrow: Time is 20 seconds at minimum and 45 seconds at max, give it a couple seconds of handles for transitions, though I may also cut before the 45 seconds so beware. You can submit a longer video, but it will most likely be edited down.

:arrow: Deadline September 22nd and that's FINAL.

:arrow: Sticks must be lit, just cracked preferred. (Recording your crack would be nice.)

:arrow: Footage will not be used if not properly lit and will be notified.

:arrow: Nothing but glowsticking, with glowsticks.

:arrow: No repeated footage (as in from other videos)

:arrow: Preferably no repeated spots

:arrow: Best time to record is around dawn.

Around before sunset.

:arrow: If you are using handles then only 2 of your 4 sticks have to be orange Ultras.

:arrow: Do NOT ever release your video before the collabaration is completed.

Editor:

:arrow: CHeNeRiC

Organizers/Promoters:

:arrow: CHeNeRiC

:arrow: melvenorc12

Cloud Collab

[23] Roll Call (Final):

Androol

aznriceboi1011

Barcafan84

CHeNeRiC

Cole

Cross

CybrPunk

D86

Finding_Denno

FlowRate

FrostBite

Gauge Prower

Jun0

kfR

LilTony

Lira

Melvenorc12

Peruvian_martian

Rougan Creed

ryan041493

Syphonkiller

Tivy

Zodiac

Edited by Lira

I love the Title. =D

whoever thought of it must be awesome. =P

Edited by androol

I'll be in this for sure! ;)

Hmm... I think I found my location to do this while running today. So people might be in for an ultra surprise, right Eric? ;D

sounds like a pretty sweet idea for a collaboration...

I'm sure this will be a great video... as for I, I'll probably bail on this one...

Too bad I lost my remaining two ultras. Oh wellll.

(I don't have $50 to order more glowsticks atm =P)

Oh don't you worry about that =]

Oh wow an Ultra Collab called Cloud ^^" lol Best SCENIC SPOT WINS A CUPCAKE! =P

I got a few places in mind >>" I'll submit to this bad boy!

sadly i don't have any ultras left =(

if i microwave my sticks and then sprint out to the location and crack during a sunset is that acceptable? haha

im totally down for this, much love for the scenic shots =D

I might submit a clip for this. All I've got left is ultras, no regular sticks so I'm set. Sparrow I'll give you some ultras to do this with. Lol, maybe trade me some regular sticks for ultras so I have glow to last through saturday nights party?

Edited by Ph0toN

Oh wow an Ultra Collab called Cloud ^^" lol Best SCENIC SPOT WINS A CUPCAKE! =P

I got a few places in mind >>" I'll submit to this bad boy!

we should go back to that building dude @_@

Yeah try to have everybody have a different place =]. I mean you guys could still have it be in the same city and everything, just not like the SAME EXACT background and everything lol.

Edited by melvenorc12

Just a note, guys...can we not have everything due on the same date next time? LOL

The anti-battle video, GSU II, and now this collab are all due on the 30th!

I mean, does that mean that I can use the same clip for GSU II and the Cloud Collab?

Just a note, guys...can we not have everything due on the same date next time? LOL

The anti-battle video, GSU II, and now this collab are all due on the 30th!

I mean, does that mean that I can use the same clip for GSU II and the Cloud Collab?

That means your going to submit then, right? :biggrin2:

Time is 20 seconds at minimum and 45 seconds at max, give it a couple seconds of handles for transitions. You can submit a longer video, but it will most likely be edited down.

Oh yeah, how can I submit a handles clip if I can only use orange glowsticks? It's kind of pointless to color switch with four oranges, right? LOL

Does that mean that I have to use normal stringing? =.=;;;

Edited by Last Singularity

XD DID NOT THINK ABOUT THAT!!!

Great point to bring up Joe, and we will be lenient on that by allowing different colors to be used for handles ONLY if 2 of the sticks are orange ultras =]. However you should at least use some other type of high intensity sticks so that they aren't completely blurred out by the ultra hahahaha.

how bout orange ultras and yellow ultras ;D you totally see the difference but it's not too different =o

i think they are too much the same, but if u used a differnet color, say greens, it would just throw off the whole vid, seeing all these oranges, then some bright green glow, you would be totally confuzzled, imo yellow isnt that great, but if you want, go for it.

Man.... There are like 4 different places that I really want to film this... It's so hard to chose!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This collab is gonna be so tite. It's making me tingle.

Edited by melvenorc12

mhmm prolly gonna film by next week @_@ .. and also a different clip for the gsu =s .. same day maybe