CHeNeRiC

Cloud Collab: NOT ACCEPTING

211 posts in this topic

wonder how much time lol....

soo.....anxious..... :excited:

I <3 Cable ^_^

BEASTIN IT! 300kbps

Edited by Gauge Prower

omgggg. It was so good. Some of the locations were aweeeesomeee. And lol @ brian at the end.

AAAAAAAAAAH <3333333333333333

Comments off the bat:

D86, Finding_Denno, Jun0: AMAZING opening, three at once! Breathtaking!

Syphonkiller & Zodiac: I know I saw your footage earlier, and spazzed over it then, but I'll say it AGAIN: your camera work here is absolutely unsurpassed. Absolute perfection.

FrostBite: LOVE the setting!

melvenorc12: amazing scenery + amazing sticking = win.

kfR: Your hybriding is FANTASTIC. Love it! Your transition into freehand was SO smooth, it blew my mind. I aspire to that kind of skill!

CybrPunk, barcafan84 & peruvian_martian: Sean, what on earth is that stalling and catching?! Your freehanding is amazing! And I recognize that beach, haha! South Florida love! <33 Norman, so energetic and precise! Te quierooo, hahaha! Ed, your freehanding is so unique-- and so fluid! I love it! Mesmerizing!

SO many thanks to Cheneric for putting together by FAR my favorite GSC compilation so far since I joined! I love it so much! <333 The music choices were perfect, the timing and speed were amazing, and it's just great! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

...and LOL @ Brian at the end. XD <3

Edited by Lira

That was EPIC! Loved every single second of it! <3 <3 <3

The editing was awesome, track selection great, and the ending was soo cute xD.

"I love you GSC" awwwwwwww *pat pat* for you Brian hahahaha.

Shout outs........ will shout out later :D me tired haha

That was EPIC!

X2! That was SCHWEET!

It's amazing how much I've learned since the video was taken...and its been, what less than a month? O_O

Hats off to everyone who participated, your footage was amazing! This video doubled my drive to practice, practice, and become more fluid...

And Lira, you forgot to give yourself props for your wonderful freehand display!

Awesome Collab, Can't wait for the next one ...... <3 GSC

I'm really excited now :>:>

30 minutes til it's done.

Thank you so much Lira, it means the world to hear such a comment.

Comment on the video soon to come.

And Lira, you forgot to give yourself props for your wonderful freehand display!

That's cuz she doesn't think she's that good. We'll have to break her of that mindset. Go Lira!

What an awesome video...

Everyone did fantastic, and I've seen so many people progress inside this video.

More detailed comments in the morning, but I know for sure that cybr was pumped that he landed the foot stall. Awesome trick :>.

cheneric you should change the title of the thread, and include the vid in your first post, that way no one will miss it!

ill give my review at night since i got to much distraction at the moment, but it was nice being in a collab and it helps me a lot to think outta the box!

why hasnt this been put in the media center??

'cause it's huge? /dropkicks any "that's what she said"-s

But he's right. No excuses-- put it in the media center! D:

Thank you for the kind comments about my freehanding, haha, but really. That was filmed at the end of my FIRST week of freehanding. if you saw me on Rai's live feed last night (and if the video quality didn't suck), you can tell I've made vast amounts of progress.

Edited by Lira

why hasnt this been put in the media center??

becuaes we've been busy with crap, that's why there's not a thread yet, we don't want to make one before we put it in the media center.

Tehehe...this video truly is a masterpiece, I burned it to keep it FOREVER.....

BOO YA!

This Was @ around 3AM last night (eastern time) (didn't get to eat popcorn though lol)

2885585498_f9fc33d3b3_o.jpg

Edited by Gauge Prower

Epic, just epic.

Iv watched it 5 times in a row now.

Now when ever i shoot for anything, i want it to be in a nice scenic place.

Great job every one who sent in clips.

Epic win great job on the editing and bringing it all together

Tehehe...this video truly is a masterpiece, I burned it to keep it FOREVER.....

BOO YA!

This Was @ around 3AM last night (eastern time) (didn't get to eat popcorn though lol)

2885585498_f9fc33d3b3_o.jpg

HOLY CRAP.

I'm surprised noone asked why there was 45 seconds of "clouds" in this one part. Let's just say I screwed up -_-

Sorry.

This will be in the media center after Brian gets off school or something. We've been busy because we're kinda in school right now.

Other than that, I'm glad you guys liked my video =] I shall get back to you guys when I get home.

Edited by CHeNeRiC

Excellent editing. I'm glad it turned out so well =)

Also, you didn't screw up, it wasn't your fault with the clouds and stuff.

HOLY CRAP.

I'm surprised noone asked why there was 45 seconds of "clouds" in this one part. Let's just say I screwed up -_-

Sorry.

This will be in the media center after Brian gets off school or something. We've been busy because we're kinda in school right now.

Other than that, I'm glad you guys liked my video =] I shall get back to you guys when I get home.

I thought the 45 seconds of clouds was a nice touch.