Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleric

NEW CONTEST - ANTI BATTLING VIDEO

213 posts in this topic

This contest is for the BEST ANTI-BATTLING VIDEO.

• The people who will vote for the winner will be those who entered.
  • The video is not about the moves you do, but the messages of non-competition, people having fun etc etc.
  • You do not have to be in the video. It can have remixed footage from other stickers but you need to acquire their permission to do so first.

THE PRIZES!!!

20 ULTRAS!!!!!

:glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick::glowstick:

AN OFFICIAL GSC LANYARD PICTURE!!

ZOMG RARE!

1 OFFICIAL COPY OF THE GSC DVD!!! :sm_bigeek:Website

1000 GSC points!

Submissions must be entered before Aug, 30th 2008.

So...make a video...put it on youtube. Post it here.

Videos submitted so far:

R3DLIN3:

Cleric: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqmUs7NuB0g

D86:

tkstick:

Last_Singularity:

WINNER:

PHOTON! :ice:

Lol held simultaneously with the "battling" competition.

You can expect something from me. Heheh.

This is a damn good idea. Hopefully it'll help to fill up youtube with vids that spread the right message.

This is a damn good idea. Hopefully it'll help to fill up youtube with vids that spread the right message.

yeah, like 1000 videos...all from gsc members!!

fill up the 'tube!!

wooooot!!

I want to do this anyways. No prize needed. I have the DVD and the lanyard.

I want to just participate.

After I finish the girls collab, this shall be my next project.

-RG

Got a concept in mind already. It'll probably be absurdly conceptual but hey! Two free-ish weeks before the semester begins? Whyever not?

Even if you dont want the prize. Submitting a video allows you to vote on the results.

count me in... i have no idea what ima gona make nor do i think i'll win, but i still wanna get something out

i want to do this so badly but i have no idea how to incorporate the idea of anti battling into a video...

so i guess count me out but i think it will be great to see other people's videos

im amusing RG's will be the winner lol

i want to do this so badly but i have no idea how to incorporate the idea of anti battling into a video...

so i guess count me out but i think it will be great to see other people's videos

im amusing RG's will be the winner lol

Think of what you would tell a freind. Take those words and put it into a video some how.

Lol held simultaneously with the "battling" competition.

You can expect something from me. Heheh.

Just so no confusion is brought in, liquidmotions has canceled the contest in realization to the problems it can cause. :)

ima do this, im sik and tired of battlers, they are fuckin stupid! count me in, ill be dedicatin full time to lookin the right way to send the message.

IM GONA WORK ON SOME STUFF WHEN I GET MY STIX ON FRIDAY.

I don't know, but wouldn't holding a competition for an Anti Battling Video be as bad? Seems kinda weird to me. Kinda like putting a fire out with fire. no?

I don't know, but wouldn't holding a competition for an Anti Battling Video be as bad? Seems kinda weird to me. Kinda like putting a fire out with fire. no?

No because you dont actually have to have people glowsticking in the vid. It can be 2 people talking about how battling is lame. The videos arent being judged by how 1337 a sticker in a video is, it's how well the msg is portrayed.

It's the videos quality and the message it spreads that's up for competition, not the art itself.

thats one way to look at it, but from my point of view is were pickin whats the best video that represents anti-battling, its almost a contest about video abstraction, like cleric said you dont have to appear in it, its about whos video represents better the anti-battlin idea, so you can call it a video contest and not a glowsticking contest so these are 2 different contest, we are not competing for glowsticking skillz which is what battling is all about, we are competing for video editin (or something like it), am i right?

yes. it's really a video editting contest. we don't care if we have NBA or olympics... or long distance running contests.. we care about glowsticking contests because of the specific culture its in.

Common guys, be realistic here lol. This is completely fine to do. If you're still for some reason worried the people who see that we are judging based off video editing will for some reason think competition in glowsticking is good (?), the video's aren't even gonna say "competition!" on them, it's just going to be the video by itself trying to push for anti-battling.

WHOA thats wierd. Me and Reahzzz we're already working on a "raver battle" parody video. We already filmed it like four days ago, just need to edit it now. Might as well do that today XD. Odd coincendence huh?

I might throw up something cheesy later on... *don't care about the prize, I wanna vote though :P

Alrighty then, I misunderstood the idea then, I was expecting it in more of a "glowsticking" sense. If it was, I'd have boycotted THIS as well, due to the fact that it would be fire being put out with gasoline.

Of course, that isn't the case, and it seems like a really neat idea! If I had some video editing skills, I'd join in, but I don't, so that's a moot point.

GL to all of those entering.