Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danika

Post pics of your rave outfits!

69 posts in this topic

I was kinda curious if some of you dressed up to parties... so I thought I'd give a shot at a thread on it =D

I wanna see your costumes and what you wear to parties/raves (=

kgo!

Anything but those huge silly pants with all the straps and shit hanging off. I'm still confused on that whole thing.

Anything but those huge silly pants with all the straps and shit hanging off. I'm still confused on that whole thing.

Thats just being a candy kid lol

Dunno how I would look with candy now..Ill prolly look silly :biggrin2:

OMG I love UFOs!!! They're so comfy and the pockets are nice and big. I don't understand the straps either. I think they're just for decoration. But the pants are awesome.

im not sure about the straps on other pants , but the straps on the melbourne shuffle pants are to amplified the shufflin movement .. or some call those phat pants .. design and made in australia

I was trying to upload some pics, but I can't seem to get my FTP working right now (which is funny, 'cause I do tech support teaching people how to fix their FTP every day..) Think it's the connection in this apt complex though - it's always screwing itself up. Good thing I'm moving this weekend!Anyway, saving my spot here for when I can manage to upload.

I love how nobody actually posted PICTURES. lol.

Here are some PICTURES of what I've worn to parties... nothing too elaborate until recently.

Monster Massive 2004. Kill Bill Theme... I was the bride!

100_3428.jpg

Monster Massive 2006. I was a pirate!

018_14A.jpg

EDC 05- Before my Ravergirl shirt

kristenedc.jpg

EDC 07. Same idea, tank top with Jeans.

CIMG3088.jpg

The most Daring I've been.

TAO 07-08... Fishnets with Jeans

CIMG4624.jpg

but more elaborate... EDC 08

n513173899_1026239_1868.jpg

Fishnet shirt with Trip Pants!

I get more elaborate as I get more comfortable with my looks I suppose.

Only at a Rave I can wear such crazy things, and get no crazy stares! :)

-RG

oooh I love it!

I liked the kill bill outfit too lol, I need ideas for a costume for monster massive this year >.<

I don't dress up at all, I just end up at the parties naked!!! j/king...

but yeah, like the doc, I just wear whatever I feel comfortable in... :P

btw, the kill bill theme was pretty cool... I wondered what happened to that ninja-pirate theme for MM 06.... I guess only RG and D86 dressed up for it... lol...

Ok, I've got a lot:

DnB style

l_d470e8db561445273e4258406018d024.jpg

Kandy kid

l_831ed3c77c0f9684bb6ff5dfc25fb089.jpg

Ninja

l_910d06e4c984e7c73c669bb4fc6acf65.jpg

Pirate vs Ninja ^_^

l_7148d9b8acf4a6e704e1e090bf7fe686.jpg

Angel

l_2d221f4f66a511d715158d56eb07502f.jpg

White Rabbit

l_6adcb357f60add868ddec01a57a4b53a.jpg

When I go to big parties I dress "nice".

l_d4e27e7f32856ba352265394928fa002.jpg

I just dress pretty casual now. Dressing up takes a lot of time, despite how fun it is. I'm just too damn lazy.

looking pretty hot miss white rabbit thanks for the ideas now only if a guy could post and show what guys wear that would help alot

lol wut?

i just saw this topic on melbshuffle lol!

Okay so I stopped being lazy and I found some pics of me at raves: For me, it's usually just UFO pants, a tshirt of some sort, a backpack, and kandi.

l_4736e48edd28821c48816b53e7581ff1.jpg

l_ee749f45d20a2d36fe2c625718e6dbad.jpg

l_e69b896bce22290bb3fa9ebb33fc81e6.jpg

l_68c1cab6d38bbea047922ff703affa3f.jpg

HeeYoun your style totally rocks socks! You look the best in blue and white =] though most of them you had on blue or white, hence the rockingness! ^^

For me.. Normally a ringer shirt either Music related or GSC (i've got a couple of them), chucks+blue jeans w/rockerbelt and sometimes light kandi-wear (normally on my wrist):

ex:

l_26b3683331aa8bd04b65c69e400dae9c.jpg

(norman and i at prepre meet with shook and supra)

I'm also known for doing crazy shit with my hair too. though, at edc i didn't do anything with my hair.

ex:

l_11185e490e914122cbbf14134fa92086.jpg

(norman, his cousin, and i at ultra fest 08)

:)

ex:

l_11185e490e914122cbbf14134fa92086.jpg

(norman, his cousin, and i at ultra fest 08)

dude that was my brother, i think you drank to many redbulls that day, hahaha, lol!!!

dude that was my brother, i think you drank to many redbulls that day, hahaha, lol!!!

lol, shit. hahaha!

the redbulls, hahaha, yeah i did.. i was drinking them more than water back-to-back!

HAH ! GOOD TIMES!!

l_4736e48edd28821c48816b53e7581ff1.jpg

Wiiiiiilsooon!

wilson.JPG

lol, I had to.

I don't have any pictures, but i tend to dress normally for the most part. Usually wear bright colored shirt or something, nothing too special though. Sometimes wear my T-qualizer. but that stopped working a few months ago. Lame :(

OMG I love UFOs!!! They're so comfy and the pockets are nice and big. I don't understand the straps either. I think they're just for decoration. But the pants are awesome.

I've been wearing UFO's for quite a while and before they had the reflective stuff on them the straps used to be for securing objects like waterbottles and such inside that big pocket. Now they are used as waist straps when you wear you're UFOs like a backpack.

I've owned three pairs of UFOs since middle school. Only two of them had reflective straps. One of them has glossy blue straps that you can't find anywhere anymore. The last pair is Denim. :huh:

I used to be pretty crazy back in the day...... haha, designed both of these outfits myself.

n1042470253_30079317_8438.jpg

that is so hawt... lol

I wear stuff depending on the party... it can either be knee high boots and a skirt and cute shirt, or my fuzzy pants my friend made, or my baggy bondage strap pants, or my UFOs, all usually coupled with a matching visor or hat, it just depends :)

lol =3 people have some crazy awesome pictures it makes me wanna go to a party wearing a rave outfit @_@