Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

melvenorc12

Discounts on Glowsticks

56 posts in this topic

lol i love the asian guy who runs the 2 $ shop 50 cents per stick and they last about 6 hours and are really bright for what u pay :biggrin2: but i guss u get what u pay your ones are probly super

To anyone who reads this that is in the market for Ultras. Extremeglow.com is the way to go.

Glowarehouse.com/Glowproducts or whatever it is has some pricey shipping charges for those of us in the South.

They do ship by the day you need them, though.

I like Extremeglow because i bought 40 sticks for $43.

$32 for the sticks, $8 for each ten. and it was $11 shipping.

Got to the address in two days. Pure awesomeness.

Oh well, I suppose it's your choice, really.

They each have their pros and cons.

Oh and if the Glowarehouse.com site just sits there processing your order, don't doubt. it went through.

Happy Shopping!!

I'm LordHappyPantsXIII and I approve this message.

Is there anyone there have news about extremeglow? A coupon code would be awesome, i have to ship the sticks to Europe, and last time it was quite expensive with the shipment.

Do the burning man still works? And is the 10% off gone?

:thumbup:

GSC-5% off (referral code)- for Emazinglights.com

FBDISCOUNT- 5% off for orbitlightshow.com

glove- 5% off for omglights.com

ninjapoi- 15% discount for new customers, 5%discount for returning customers for homeofpoi.com

Hey guys

I can't find the practice/medley combo packs on Glowarehouse.com or Glowproducts

did they discontinue??

thanks

I hate for this to be my first post, but I'm more of a lurker and less of a talker personally, LOL >_<

Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that EmazingLights.com is currently having a sale on 4 and 6 inch 8 hr glowsticks, for $0.40 and $0.50 apiece respectively.

And here's a coupon code to get 5% off (that you can use with the sale) that I verified works today: RaverSaver

Or if you want 2 Free Dotz Microlights (Basic colors), use the coupon code: PLUR