Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fofo

How to's on FL Studio

3 posts in this topic

I'm trying to learn FL one step at a time. So for now my first question is can anyone tell me how to slowly rise the volume to a beat/loop/any type until at the peak of the volume, a beat drops. So what I'm asking is does anyone know how to steadily, and slowly rise the volume to a sound clip.

I'm trying to learn FL one step at a time. So for now my first question is can anyone tell me how to slowly rise the volume to a beat/loop/any type until at the peak of the volume, a beat drops. So what I'm asking is does anyone know how to steadily, and slowly rise the volume to a sound clip.

Its called an automation clip.

All you do is right click on the volume knob of the sound/sample and hit create automation clip.

Vioala. A line inside a box will be present in the step sequencer ( the giant gray grid where you put all of your patterns.) From there you can manipulate it how ever you want.

Its called an automation clip.

All you do is right click on the volume knob of the sound/sample and hit create automation clip.

Vioala. A line inside a box will be present in the step sequencer ( the giant gray grid where you put all of your patterns.) From there you can manipulate it how ever you want.

you make it sound so easy, but im trying to manipulate it and when i play it it doesnt have volume i dont know why... :|