Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vikim03

anyone remember these...

64 posts in this topic

man just watching these make me feel old

this one is from 03-04

this one is from 04-05

and this one i think someone just threw it together from

some old footage between those years perhaps...

(i think the kid that did it's caption is funny lol)

what you think?

Victor-TrunkZ

yup... I think there was another old school glowstringer from SA that posted these vids up not too long ago... calling it the urban style, if you want to call it that...

these vids have pushed many concepts in today's stringing...

so what happened to TT3??? lol, j/king...

these vids have pushed many concepts in today's stringing...

so what happened to TT3??? lol, j/king...

you know the funny thing about that was that shok did make a trailer about it and we talked about it a couple years back but just never got around to it..who knows maybe i'll tell him to finish it..lol..so r3dlin3 you never told me what exactly it is you heard about me..lol...im curious

so many veterans popping out on random places and i feel like a new person again xD! wooo lol this is so cool =P but i don't think i can handle it!!! D:! xD

so many veterans popping out on random places and i feel like a new person again xD! wooo lol this is so cool =P but i don't think i can handle it!!! D:! xD

your funny....so does anyone here know how to edit really good im thinking about making a new vid for old times sake but don't know nothing about editing

As long as the video won't represent anything thats against the site,its all gravy

And I still like watching these videos,because of some of the ideas were sick such as the hand mindgames.

I like the videos cause they make me string when I run out of ideas sometimes.

lol, all I know was that you and shok were part of gs.c back in the days who started pushing some intensive stuff, and eventually left for Stringepeople (I don't really remember much about the "bad" stuff but yeah, I'll leave it at that since let history be history)... but yeah, it seems you guys have pushed this sort of style in which I would call it "texan style" lol... it's cool to have you back though... and you should contact KniVeZ about editing... it seems like he loves editing and such...

For some reason, some of these vids look like they're fast-forwarded lol.

EDIT: I just found out there's a guy name Shok in the vid lol..

For some reason, some of these vids look like they're fast-forwarded lol.

Yeah,I thought so too lol

lol, all I know was that you and shok were part of gs.c back in the days who started pushing some intensive stuff, and eventually left for Stringepeople (I don't really remember much about the "bad" stuff but yeah, I'll leave it at that since let history be history)... but yeah, it seems you guys have pushed this sort of style in which I would call it "texan style" lol... it's cool to have you back though... and you should contact KniVeZ about editing... it seems like he loves editing and such...

lol..we started Stringe People way before he ever heard about this site...i think it was shok that first came on here then we met wes and it was wrap, the stringing ideas were none stop. Whenever we made a vid he was the first to see it. It was funny to hear his responses towards us. As far as the bad stuff that went on i think the majority of it came from our site/forums, it was just alot of drama and egomaniac kids...oh well past is the past huh..but yea it's good to be back i missed this envoirment.

As long as the video won't represent anything thats against the site,its all gravy

And I still like watching these videos,because of some of the ideas were sick such as the hand mindgames.

as far as the video i wanna make is a stringing vid, i don't think that kind of vid would represent anything bad

yeah, if it weren't for this community, I would had gave up glowstringing a while ago... lol...

another person that I might consider contacting for editing is Ravergirl since she pretty good with premiere... but she seems somewhat busy with the other stuff that are going on such as the GS.C Girl's Collaboration Vid :P

Yeah those videos were cool. It frustrates me to much to watch them though because of all the drama that came after/from them.

Yeah those videos were cool. It frustrates me to much to watch them though because of all the drama that came after/from them.

how so?

I never really liked the Texas style.

Sorry. I prefer consistency over audacity. They are creative though.

another person that I might consider contacting for editing is Ravergirl since she pretty good with premiere... but she seems somewhat busy with the other stuff that are going on such as the GS.C Girl's Collaboration Vid :P

*cough* what about me *cough*

how so?

By creating waves and waves of wannabe crews and battlers. Those are the videos those people build little shrines to and pray to before they leave their house to go to teen night and try to own someone.

It gave inspiration to a crew in NY that just gave gsc a hard time and ruined the scene because the raver kids who did it for fun would always get approached to battle, so they just stopped stringing all together.