Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicen

Michigan ravers

19 posts in this topic

hey to all you ravers out there my name is DJ Nicen from Lansing and i am trying to find out what raves

are still out there and if there isn't it's about time we start working to gather to start them. Right now it

is me and Zero who is a free hander from D.C. he was around when gs.com just was getting started

and now we are ready to bring back the P.L.U.R. of Michigan. It doesn't matter if you are from Michigan

or from Cali Please Help Us Rave.

^i like where your heads at

lets build it guys

yeah totally i might be having a rave at my house this weekend but thats hardly worth mentioning

good shit well i will stop by probly, give me a call do you still have my number

would you guys be opposed to making a trip to chicago when a major event happens? =)

Nope DTK and me are going to chi- town for Rave in the cave actually, but i am willing to go when ever as long as i have a week or two to plan and get some money around for the trip. i will be there the 6th to visit my aunt and my friend that is in the navy.

would you guys be opposed to making a trip to chicago when a major event happens? =)

i would def be up for that - anything coming up in the next few weeks?

hey, I'm outta town till the July 28th but I'm from Grand Rapids so I'm an hour away, so keep me posted on when and where your ravin. And just so you know, if you get a large enough group, equipment, and what not, Rosa Parks, off Monroe street is only 200$ to rent, at least for the GR original swing society it is. Rosa, in case you don't know, is an outdoor theater area and i think'd work really well. I can't give you any more details than that on Rosa but i think it'll definately be somethin you wanna look into to get a cheap but highly effective way to get some followings

^ welcome to the site

Listen ya'll i'm going to Necto on Monday night - i have 2wks left in MI

now is the time to party

hey welcome to the site i am nicen but send me your information and we can meet up, cause me and zero will be at club neptow on mon

hey welcome to the site i am nicen but send me your information and we can meet up, cause me and zero will be at club neptow on mon

I've got no car, but I'm from Bay City, and if anyone's ever in the area I'd love to get together with some fellows stringers and free handers and possibly learn a few new moves from you guys.

if any of you guys ever come to CO just let me know, I'll hook you up with a place to stay and we'll hit up an event.

how far in michigan are u guys, im from chicago so i would be willing to drive up there for a weekend or so, thing is i dont get back to the states untill mid october. i am curently in poland :D

To be honest...Nicen ended up coming to the OH, MI, IN, PA, and others meet up I threw in Ohio. We just had another one about a month and a half ago. I think I am planning another one for November or so...I'd check in on the Eastern Region sections every so often for the OH meet ups and raves.

will do as soon as i get back to the states :)

Nope DTK and me are going to chi- town for Rave in the cave actually, but i am willing to go when ever as long as i have a week or two to plan and get some money around for the trip. i will be there the 6th to visit my aunt and my friend that is in the navy.

this cave rave is closer to jacksonville than it is chicago its by carbondale. i went to it last year and it was gr8 :)

hey to all you ravers out there my name is DJ Nicen from Lansing and i am trying to find out what raves

are still out there and if there isn't it's about time we start working to gather to start them. Right now it

is me and Zero who is a free hander from D.C. he was around when gs.com just was getting started

and now we are ready to bring back the P.L.U.R. of Michigan. It doesn't matter if you are from Michigan

or from Cali Please Help Us Rave.

I am young, but I would totally love to throw down in Michigan. I just moved back here, after having to go to PA for a rave every year. If you build it, PLEASE build it near Adrian. I have limited transportation, the crowds here are diverse, and it's got potential.