Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

conn

Any Sydney Siders!?!

82 posts in this topic

Hey guys im sorry if this is a spam (im not aiming for one) and not sure if there is another one of these threads alreadyy roflls

anyways SYDNEY ANYONE?! :P

i knew a couple of sydney gsc members last year.. i don't know how active they are

awwh dayyum

i just most teenagers are more into shuffling and Cwalk but it will move along to rave soon just like it has for me =]

just about everyone that is on this forum that is from aus is a sydney sider

well the ones that ive seen on.

and you mean glowsticking... not necessarily raving unless you go to raves.

but id prefer it that those people that do shuffle and cwalk stick to it and not glowstick... cwalk and shuffling now is all about battling so once they start glowsticking i wonder what would happen?

battles all the way?

"hey man, you suck... im better than you etc..."

On this note, I was given a talk about public "competition" of glow-arts. Don't do it, otherwise as been said it will ruin the "PLUR" environment and it'll turn into a slowly halving crowd - winners to excel, losers to leave and then winners against winners and progressing down to nothing.

just about everyone that is on this forum that is from aus is a sydney sider

well the ones that ive seen on.

and you mean glowsticking... not necessarily raving unless you go to raves.

but id prefer it that those people that do shuffle and cwalk stick to it and not glowstick... cwalk and shuffling now is all about battling so once they start glowsticking i wonder what would happen?

battles all the way?

"hey man, you suck... im better than you etc..."

Hey i know EXACTLY what you mean which is why i dont battle peopel etc

and trust me i will not let this kinda stuff get into raving/freehand. alot of my friends are like that but its k they wont come here and wtf is a rave battle O_O

hmm anyhoo i do it to express not impress ^_^

Hey i know EXACTLY what you mean which is why i dont battle peopel etc

and trust me i will not let this kinda stuff get into raving/freehand. alot of my friends are like that but its k they wont come here and wtf is a rave battle O_O

hmm anyhoo i do it to express not impress ^_^

then again, it's not that bad to be impressive, but it's true it's better for expression.

lol i wont battle idea is lame for raving no offence to those that dooo =]

ehh... glowsticking battle...

not a rave battle.

again, raving is what you do when you are at a rave

it's not glowsticking etc..

and why no say no offense, not like anyone here does battle anyways

or if they do battle and go on gsc, then they deserve it..

ehh... mind me, i just find this annoying

lol

rofls ohk matee :P

raving ... i keep getting mixed upp with glow shit

ahaha mate its always good to have other sydney siders around wahts your namee?

i rock sydney and melb, skilled in all forms of rave lol come to utopia unless you are a lad in which case you can fuck off becuse your not getting in lol.

next meet up should be at utpia you will be able to get you glowsticks in we are allowing byo glowsticks but rules might change if rushins suplyers decide to come

btw most of the syd stingers just go to events these days they are like fuck forums except Echild lol we just meet up at raves now day so look for the ultas or stringers and you got a 80% chance they area a GSC member

i rock sydney and melb, skilled in all forms of rave lol come to utopia unless you are a lad in which case you can fuck off becuse your not getting in lol.

next meet up should be at utpia you will be able to get you glowsticks in we are allowing byo glowsticks but rules might change if rushins suplyers decide to come

btw most of the syd stingers just go to events these days they are like fuck forums except Echild lol we just meet up at raves now day so look for the ultas or stringers and you got a 80% chance they area a GSC member

yeah i should be easy to find.. ill be swinging to ultras around with a phd hoodie on

im under 18 ;P

no clubbing for me

well ur lucky utopia is all ages

BA BOWN only 16+

and under 18? good for you

haha start when your young its better for you.. i should take you fire spinning haha im only 17

well i have asian parents lol

and im under 16 to :P

last event was manic and there were 14 yr old girls there i know becuse i talked to em asked them how old they were and they were like umm 14 and they had a mate with them that was 13 as long as you dont look and act like you under 16 you should be ok lol

ahahahah

sounds hectic