Vagabondviper

Helicopter Transition

41 posts in this topic

I just learned the heli last night took about a hour but i am not fast at all at it but I have the motion. for some reason my left wrist doesn't move as fluidly as my right wrist :/ and it cracks alot rofl arthritis from stickin :/ Just watch really slow and practice alot! same thing everyone else is saying

nah it's just practice man lol flexibility on the wrist and fingers =o work on it =D

I practiced just now for like 5 mins i got that crap down! haha so much fun! I am getting addicted to the sticks / crack stick :] lame joke (sorry came from my caucasian side :_

I practiced just now for like 5 mins i got that crap down! haha so much fun! I am getting addicted to the sticks / crack stick :] lame joke (sorry came from my caucasian side :_

practice until you can do it with your eyes closed & while you're asleep

What helped me with helicopter is to just keep doing it untill your arms get really tired. Also to just practice the wrist movements of it wherever you go. Practice makes perfect is the key.

practice until you can do it with your eyes closed & while you're asleep

ASLEEP?????? I can do eyes closed 100% sure but idk about sleepin. common now I ain't ginseng

ASLEEP?????? I can do eyes closed 100% sure but idk about sleepin. common now I ain't ginseng

lmao what are you trying to say xD

You have a problem with that there. I don't think the legendary mountain hermit sleeps <.<

sprry bro im on the same page ur on lol....so idk keep tiring u'll get it

-_-

i guess i learn really differently then most... i learned the helicopter 1 handed... then learned it with the other hand... then added them together... then learned it reverse the same way.... i think it helped me in the end though... i have full control of my heli's with either hand... so i can do independent single hand heli's at different speeds from each other now.. or 2 side by side inverted heli's which i think looks fairly awesome..

i cant get past the third step ever.. i just dont understand how the wrist movement works.. its what imma focus on saturday :o

fingers and wrists. fingers and wrists. watch closely, understand, then practice the hell out of it. (b^^)b

O.O Good job nmestar.

LAME!!! the links are no good right now :/