Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArC

the GsC demotivational poster thread

247 posts in this topic

foreigngsc-1.jpg

Absolute win. Nuff said XD

64472226.jpg

79050601.jpg

27886766.jpg

78570294.jpg

Western USA gallery is now up to date in getting posterized, tonight I might work on the rest of them.

Enjoy.

Edit: correction, I did not go NEARLY far enough back in the gallery to update since last time I did these, expect more soon, once I finish up this last essay for my literary theory class.

This is the danger of friending me on facebook and being a gs.c member, I'll steal your wedding photos and do stuff like this to them.

80115723.jpg

For those who weren't paying attention, two more gs.c members got married. Yay for them!

Here are their photos from the wedding and what not- http://colinandracheljoneswedding.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

And be sure to keep on friending me on Facebook so that I have more photos to have fun with. Azzie, you think you're safe, but you're not. You might be next unless I get side tracked by Dave's photos on the book of faces.

...Adrillf, you are a crazy mofo. I say this in the best way possible, 'course.

Ok, I can't see any of the posters with Google Chrome but I can with IE. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also, Adrillf, great posters :P

Cheers

Ok, I can't see any of the posters with Google Chrome but I can with IE. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also, Adrillf, great posters :P

Cheers

Agreed, I can't see any of the new demotivationals >.>

All of mine are hosted on photobucket and linked in via the {img} tag. I don't know how to fix that, but can you at least see the links?

I know that a lot of the older ones were hosted on short term sites so they disapeared as time passed, but you should be able to see all of the new ones.

PS- Azzie, SERIOUSLY!? Your facebook has 167 pictures of food. You must really like you some food. Also, be afraid, be very afraid Azzie, you were first on the gs.c facebook romp this time around, and you have some GOOD pictures to make posters with.

The odd thing is that I can't see the links either, the last demotivational poster I see, is the one that machete quoted.

Also, I have no problem seeing them on IE, but I do on chrome, and that's what I find odd.

Cheers

I'm sorry Azzie, it had to happen.

45906416.jpg

73718981.jpg

18225447.jpg

12014779.jpg

I know it's not a demotivational, but I thought it worked for this thread-

lolcat564cb5569cb3f650ea9128f3fadceaa9af38ccf5.jpg

And then in response to Cleric's biceps, I bring you AZZIE IN A SWIMSUIT! Fanboys, you may now start stalking her.

5109367.jpg

Ok, WTF, I can see these last once you uploaded in GC :S

Cheers

Hahaha was the swimsuit one just joking? I could see all the other ones though. Btw, my problem is the same one as Tico's, and I also use Google Chrome.

Apparently google chrome sucks at something and that is showing pictures on this thread. I don't know how to fix it, but I just tried it on my own computer and yes, chrome only shows about 4 of the pictures and it's random each time you load the page which ones you'll get. It's weird.

As for Azzie in a swimsuit, what is there to joke about? That's her in a swimsuit, and she follows the glowsticking work out set up by Cleric and his biceps. Genetics, good eating, and possibly a good exercise now and then helped as well, but I'm chalking that one up to glowsticking.

For those of you who can't see what I'm doing, I'm just going to link all of my posters in the thread in one giant post (this one) and then from here on out, I'll do the coding as well as a direct link to the poster.

Okay, in the process I think I screwed up ALL of my posters, but at least now you have a public folder to see them all. Sorry for the confusion.

http://photobucket.com/gscposters Hopefully that'll get you to the posters.